June 01, 2024, 05:32:59 PMLatest Member: Jeaninebiabe
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » This needs to stop

This needs to stop

Started by xbaras, September 12, 2012, 05:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mic99

cybercjt

Quote from: NeoKiller on September 13, 2012, 01:25:45 PM
Kenny is like Mr. Krabs, he loves everyone who's paying l0l
as long as they have money.
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

xbaras

September 26, 2012, 11:56:43 PM #47 Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 11:58:43 PM by xbaras
Quote from: Yz on September 12, 2012, 05:17:40 AM
To counter your huge wall of text.

I don't hate anyone.

Allie doesn't hate Kenny.

Show proof of biasness and I will prove you wrong.
Proove me wrong about this. I couldn't quote (because the topic was locked), so I'm going to use HTML-like tags instead:
<quote>
<quote>
but ill play alone  or with my friends im tired sectoring i want some break
</quote>
You: people said no you ****hungry whore
</quote>

Link: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,6783.45.html - Page 4

I acknowledge that I think that idea the link above was made about was bad, and that you weren't (I don't think you were) part of the staff when you posted that.

Yz

September 27, 2012, 01:11:31 AM #48 Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 01:19:11 AM by Yz
Quote from: xbaras on September 26, 2012, 11:56:43 PM

I don't hate anyone.

Proove me wrong about this. I couldn't quote (because the topic was locked), so I'm going to use HTML-like tags instead:
<quote>
<quote>
</quote>
</quote>

I acknowledge that I think that idea the link above was made about was bad, and that you weren't (I don't think you were) part of the staff when you posted that.

Invalid, over a year ago. Keep targeting me for your personal reasons it will get you far my friend.
also i was not part of the staff in any way back then
DISCORD killyzkill

xbaras

September 27, 2012, 02:02:32 AM #49 Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 02:03:23 AM by xbaras
Quote from: Yz on September 27, 2012, 01:11:31 AM

I don't hate anyone.

<quote>
<quote>
</quote>
</quote>

Invalid, over a year ago. Keep targeting me for your personal reasons it will get you far my friend.
Very little of this entire topic is personal.

Good news is no complaints in a while - this thread is starting to get a little pointless. It has brought us nothing but arguments. It would be wise to lock it.

Selene

Quote from: xbaras on September 27, 2012, 02:02:32 AM
Quote from: Yz on September 27, 2012, 01:11:31 AM

I don't hate anyone.

<quote>
<quote>
</quote>
</quote>

Very little of this entire topic is personal.

Good news is no complaints in a while - this thread is starting to get a little pointless. It has brought us nothing but arguments. It would be wise to lock it.
Your the one who started this topic again though? September 17th was the last post. There wasn't a need to revive the topic. If your saying this topic is pointless then why are you getting involved with it?

Santa

so i heard you like bumping threads from the grave yard.

Yz

September 27, 2012, 10:22:08 PM #52 Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 10:23:35 PM by Yz
A complaint means little to nothing to me. Let's look at Laxus as an example. A month ego, loyal guild mate. Now, dislikes me because I disagreed with him on a report.

You saying I hate you because I disagree with a lot of wut you say.

Sasuke sayingI hate him cuz I disagree with a lot of wut he says. (just an example sas don't take offense we kewl)

Cooky (who Iam sure you made this thread about in the first place) saying I hate him because he keeps breaking rules.

Soooo no one really cares about the complaints. If you can find something valid I have done wrong I can assure you someone else will call me on it before you do. You're not the only one who watches out for admins power abusing, lawl.

The thread still has a point, I just feel you know that I actually haven't done anything you can call me out on. That's what makes me feel this is personal. Lock the thread if you want, there's a lock button in the bottom left of your own threads.
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-