April 30, 2024, 02:29:14 PMLatest Member: NganGavin9
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Sanctuary {#1 PvP Guild}

Sanctuary {#1 PvP Guild}

Started by Allie, September 17, 2012, 07:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicXR

Quote from: Delta on January 09, 2013, 03:36:48 PM
Becouse everyone left the guild i will leave to...
I don't know why but the guild is dead now so umm yeah cyah  :-\
I had a lot of fun.

Optimism

Sanctuary will now be a prestige only guild. Only those who have reached the top tier of PvP will be allowed to enter. As of now, these players are Myself, Allie, starscream, ImaginationX and possibly Nik in a few more weeks.

To join, you will have to start winning 3-4 of 10 matches against the top players in the game.

More details to come later.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

zomniethe4

I thought it was always suppose to be like that, lol.

Zom

Optimism

Was a guild that trained those with "potential".

No more training. Just top level players playing at the highest level of play. I can't fit any more "play" in that sentence :D.
- Opti -
- Retired -

sasuke6548

Quote from: Optimism on February 18, 2013, 09:59:44 PM
Was a guild that trained those with "potential".

No more training. Just top level players playing at the highest level of play. I can't fit any more "play" in that sentence :D.
hmmmm...... this is making me think.....

zomniethe4

Zom

Selene

Allie wouldn't even let Sas in anyway.

sasuke6548

Quote from: Selene on February 18, 2013, 10:11:05 PM
hmm why? im better than you lol... and i can get imag to red.. so i think i can get in

Selene

Quote from: sasuke6548 on February 18, 2013, 10:13:21 PM
Quote from: Selene on February 18, 2013, 10:11:05 PM
hmm why? im better than you lol... and i can get imag to red.. so i think i can get in
Not because you are better. Your attitude, ****y, and yeah. But it's not up to me because I'm not in Sanctuary nor am I the owner of the guild.

Anyway I'll get out of here now, bye.

zomniethe4

Zom

Wriku

February 19, 2013, 02:18:19 AM #595 Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 10:30:07 PM by Wriku
Quote from: Optimism on February 18, 2013, 09:49:07 PM
Sanctuary will now be a prestige only guild. Only those who have reached the top tier of PvP will be allowed to enter. As of now, these players are Myself, Allie, starscream, ImaginationX and possibly Nik in a few more weeks.

To join, you will have to start winning 3-4 of 10 matches against the top players in the game.

More details to come later.

Love the idea. It's about time a guild like this is formed. Sucks cuz its gunna be a tough decision now that I just co-created a new one though...

IGN: starscream55 || Guild: Schism

Optimism

February 19, 2013, 01:48:53 PM #596 Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 01:57:14 PM by Optimism
I don't care if you're a ****y piece of shit. If you're good, you get in. I'll be the final decision maker. Those who "pass" against those within the guild will be sent on to me for final testing.

There will be no push for guild points or anything like that. This is a lazy guild. If you don't want to PvP, you don't have to either. It's more of a hall-of-fame than anything.

Extreme laggers won't be allowed in, unless they make a video of them playing others, displaying the necessary techniques (and that's even a huge maybe).

I'll update the page when I have time.

New guild moto:

Sanctuary, where the best sit bored atop their thrones (I keed).

Star, you're not obligated to join. Just know that the invitation is there. It will be sitting on the front guild page whenever you want to grab it and hop in.

I'll make some sick userbars too -- sort of a community acknowledgement that you've obtained the highest level of play.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Optimism

- Opti -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-