March 28, 2024, 06:43:19 AMLatest Member: KoreyJem
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » ZeaL || Old People || Retirement Home For the Mentally Insane Haxxor

ZeaL || Old People || Retirement Home For the Mentally Insane Haxxor

Started by Corr, September 18, 2012, 02:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

beany222

Quote from: Pokeh on August 04, 2015, 11:30:52 PM
omg i realized this community is almost 10 years old
10 years later and everyone still hates poke
rip

LightRequiem

ya, i deleted my skype and my youtube channel and everything

it was a good run, guys. you know, we had lots of really good times in spite of many really awful aspects of this game. we actually pushed the base metagame really far in spite of many factors. what's funny is that this guild had some members who were so much farther and will always be so much farther than anyone else in this game. jake optimized 2v2s to the point to which they weren't fun to play anymore. i reminisce on some of these good times, but i know for sure it's over. the people i played with are so long gone, and so am i.

my time has come to an end

not that anyone will read this

Cooky

Quote from: LightRequiem on September 24, 2015, 12:31:26 AM
what's funny is that this guild had some members who were so much farther and will always be so much farther than anyone else in this game.

how is that funny at all

anyway  cya

Meteor

it was a good run, guys. you know, we had lots of really good times in spite of many really awful aspects of this game. we actually pushed the base metagame really far in spite of many factors. what's funny is that this guild had some members who were so much farther and will always be so much farther than anyone else in this game. jake optimized 2v2s to the point to which they weren't fun to play anymore. i reminisce on some of these good times, but i know for sure it's over. the people i played with are so long gone, and so am i.

I hear ya.
Is this really the last goodbye?  ???
Save skype at least. :c

(click to show/hide)

Corr

HEY LYFE I'LL SEE YA ONLINE NEXT MONTH IIGHT? LAZTERZ!!

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Pokeh

brah the good old days was when the level cap was 127 with the 108 armour maxing at +5 in old bc and shit was really balanced, fun, and active.

not that the current bc is bad, just worse than before imo lol

Meteor

Quote from: Pokeh on September 24, 2015, 03:47:21 AM

brah the good old days was when the level cap was 127 with the 108 armour maxing at +5 in old bc and shit was really balanced, fun, and active.

not that the current bc is bad, just worse than before imo lol
Ahh 127 and the hunt for those 108 armors. Boy you make me miss all that good shit. ;-;

(click to show/hide)

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Corr

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

sirhamtaro

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-