May 23, 2024, 06:32:38 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » UnBalanced - Alt's only.

UnBalanced - Alt's only.

Started by mic99, September 19, 2012, 06:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lara538

January 02, 2013, 05:14:43 PM #375 Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 05:16:46 PM by lara538
Quote from: mic99 on January 02, 2013, 05:06:57 PM
I want to say that too Matt,  but what proof do we have  :'(.

He never talked to us when he played. He never let anyone else play with him either. So I'm not sure.

Allie said some mins ago he wont be unbanned and "You are capable to lie,the logs not". So he hacked and no chance of unbanned, as code said,we dont deserve that gp. And also thats true he always sectored alone when playing with guildies was in pvp/bvb. He ofc needs to be kiked now matt, its not im not sure if he hacked, its proved now according to allie that checked logs and he wont be unbanned,so i repeat we dont deserve that gp, Now i think no1 in ub will say that he dont deserve be kiked, cuz its proved.
I believe in logs too if thats so its -1 hacker ingame -1b gigas ingame -10m coinsingame  and -a lot of op items in game.
The truth is the truth.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

frog

okey so kick me guys just to let you know i'm sure that i got hacked check your pms matt & code check it in 2min.

lara538

Quote from: frog on January 02, 2013, 05:18:10 PM
okey so kick me guys just to let you know i'm sure that i got hacked check your pms matt & code check it in 2min.

I dont really understand about computer things and i dont know if its possible and what is the chance of get hacked checked. Im not saying i prefer u banned anyway, im saying that i prefer hackers banned so i only prefer u banned if u really hacked
If u didnt hacked ofc i would prefer u stay in guild, but atm its a lil hard to believe with all those things going on.

(click to show/hide)

frog

January 02, 2013, 05:23:53 PM #378 Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 05:24:51 PM by frog
Quote from: lara538 on January 02, 2013, 05:21:41 PM

I dont really understand about computer things and i dont know if its possible and what is the chance of get hacked checked. Im not saying i prefer u banned anyway, im saying that i prefer hackers banned so i only prefer u banned if u really hacked
If u didnt hacked ofc i would prefer u stay in guild, but atm its a lil hard to believe with all those things going on.
nvm even if i got unbanned (which will probably not happen) i will quit unbalanced!

edit check your pms as well

Delta

Quote from: frog on January 02, 2013, 05:23:53 PM

nvm even if i got unbanned i will quit unbalanced!
You will never get unbanned.

frog

Quote from: Delta on January 02, 2013, 05:24:24 PM

its nice how people believe i hack and they are sure about it! even they didn't ask me about proof , i already sent a proof that i got hacked to matt & code & lara

Delta

Quote from: frog on January 02, 2013, 05:26:57 PM

its nice how people believe i hack and they are sure about it! even they didn't ask me about proof , i already sent a proof that i got hacked to matt & code & lara
Send me the proof please ):

lara538

Quote from: frog on January 02, 2013, 05:26:57 PM

Im not saying im sure u hack i said that cuz allie that is an admin said u hack, anyway im not saying u hack with 100 percent sure.
My opinion is based on the infos i have maybe if my internet open the image frog sent to me(that isnt opening :'() what i think about it would change. If u get unbanned cuz was a fake hake detection i would prefer u stay in unbalanced. Well depends if my pc open the image u sent,and if thats really a proof u should send it to Santa and Allie right?
I dont really hate flamers or spammers but i hate hackers and scammers, i said u sectored alone, but anyway i had a good impression of u, and depending on what will happen this impression may stay or change.

(click to show/hide)

mic99

Hey Matt we need some fun guild ideas. If you have any post 'em up. I just think we need sething fun to do :P

lara538

Revo banned and kiked, can i join bvb team ::)?
I think matt devious and mf will agree :).
And i think u never update :P this cuz -Le Pro-(rice alt) and dora in pvp team are no longer in guild so we need first to think in a pvp team maybe?
And in bragging rights best rare put: Meteorium set - Laxus(i think)
Lets update the first page :D

(click to show/hide)

mic99

Materger

January 05, 2013, 03:59:23 AM #386 Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 03:59:59 AM by Materger
Hello UB how are you guys?

Just stopping by to check how things are. :)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

lara538

Quote from: Materger on January 05, 2013, 03:59:23 AM

R e v o banned and so kiked, and we have now 3 free slots cuz R e v o,DreamComeTrue and OG Kush are no longer in guild
We are currently rank 9 in overall, rank 2 in bvb,rank 5 in pvp and rank 10 in sector.
Dunno what exactly u want to know,its better code answer this than me ::)
I think we'll decide a bvb and pvp team soon, and i think we are all fine  ;D
Thanks for asking :)

(click to show/hide)

mic99

Hey Mater :D

We doin good how about L_W?
We lost some people recently but it's ok :P.
And yea, pretty much what Max said xD

Yz

Quote from: lara538 on January 05, 2013, 10:41:12 AM
Quote from: Materger on January 05, 2013, 03:59:23 AM

R e v o banned and so kiked, and we have now 3 free slots cuz R e v o,DreamComeTrue and OG Kush are no longer in guild
We are currently rank 9 in overall, rank 2 in bvb,rank 5 in pvp and rank 10 in sector.
Dunno what exactly u want to know,its better code answer this than me ::)
I think we'll decide a bvb and pvp team soon, and i think we are all fine  ;D
Thanks for asking :)

lies, you're rank 3 in BvB

hey code did you care or ever have an ambition of ranking up in overall? or are you a just-for-fun guild leader?
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-