April 19, 2024, 09:08:35 PMLatest Member: BradleyMut
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

I might just have one more surprise for participants. But you'll all find out when the event is over.

@Spider. looking forward to your return buddy
DISCORD killyzkill

Toast

sasuke6548

Mario666

Ramk1ng

Quote from: Yz on May 31, 2013, 12:36:52 AM
also wanna formally welcome orsaky, MedChill, -MasterOfBout- and -TriggerHappy- to Redemption. there's going to be some good competition with GP in the guild now, but I have no idea how any other guild is meant to catch up right now..

Meh, stop stealing people from sympathy ;)

sasuke6548

zid_master

Quote from: Ramk1ng on May 31, 2013, 09:54:56 PM
also wanna formally welcome orsaky, MedChill, -MasterOfBout- and -TriggerHappy- to Redemption. there's going to be some good competition with GP in the guild now, but I have no idea how any other guild is meant to catch up right now..

sorry ramk1ng.. but he's not stealing us.. :P

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

Yz

Not my fault that they asked me to join. Remember when you said you'd take our rank back easy? Been a few months since you said that, so maybe you guys shoulda kept working hard. Atm no guild is as stable as ours.

And I know that you guys asked Med, Exp and one more person to join (i forgot who) before MOB and orsaky joined us. Besides isn't all recruitment 'stealing' since you took orsaky from starz? lawl it's w/evz mang up your game and don't grasp for straws when you guys steal people too :P

@Sas we'll explain on skype, the event isn't really worded properly yet it's a raw thing so far, so I haven't posted it for people to check it out or anythin
DISCORD killyzkill

Ramk1ng

Quote from: Yz on June 01, 2013, 03:23:21 AM

Not my fault that they asked me to join. Remember when you said you'd take our rank back easy? Been a few months since you said that, so maybe you guys shoulda kept working hard. Atm no guild is as stable as ours.

And I know that you guys asked Med, Exp and one more person to join (i forgot who) before MOB and orsaky joined us. Besides isn't all recruitment 'stealing' since you took orsaky from starz? lawl it's w/evz mang up your game and don't grasp for straws when you guys steal people too :P

@Sas we'll explain on skype, the event isn't really worded properly yet it's a raw thing so far, so I haven't posted it for people to check it out or anythin

dude, i was making a joke, they are free to go where ever they want when they want. :-\

Experiences

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

TriggerHappy

finally kicked angrod for inactivity, sorry buddy. you're welcome back when the faction update kicks in and you start playing again.

Thanks For The Welcome, Going to Try Get 400/500k By End Of  Monday  :o

lara538

Dam, in Brazil its 4 hours later than PST i think so if u guys schedule the bash for 9 PM it will be 1 AM for me D: Tbh 1 AM isnt a good time to play bc and i will hardly be online that late
Inb4 sorry for my absesse in WBCB but ill try do my best to play with all u guys even if its a weekday and if possible schedule WBCB for sooner than 9 PM xD
Also, WBCB starts next weekend or only after?
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Yz

Quote from: Ramk1ng on June 01, 2013, 05:09:27 PMdude, i was making a joke, they are free to go where ever they want when they want. :-\

then you're one in a million people who aren't serious when they talk about stuff like that l0l

@maxter next weekend, we haven't rly made a time for it yet btw
DISCORD killyzkill

Godz

Quote from: Yz on June 02, 2013, 02:30:01 AM
Quote from: Ramk1ng on June 01, 2013, 05:09:27 PMdude, i was making a joke, they are free to go where ever they want when they want. :-\

then you're one in a million people who aren't serious when they talk about stuff like that l0l

@maxter next weekend, we haven't rly made a time for it yet btw
lawl

Yz

Gratz to MedChill for making 2mil GP this weekend. Pretty sure that's a record.

Gratz to Shass for making 1.2m GP this weekend & hitting rank 1 in Guild.

Gratz to Baggie for making 1.4m GP this weekend.

Gratz to -MasterOfBout- for making 1.5m GP this weekend.

Gratz to orsaky for making 800k GP this weekend.

You're all machines. We broke the record of most GP made in a weekend by Aeon which was a 50-man guild who made 7m GP in their first weekend. We just about made 8mil and we passed 40mil GP. So yea, gz everyone you all did really well this weekend.

Also, welcome Calvin Klein to the guild.
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-