March 29, 2024, 01:38:58 PMLatest Member: GloriaImami
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Materger

Welcome Calvin and awesome grinding this weekend for Red/Utopia. Red made a heck load of sector gp and Utopia made lots of PvP GP.

we be the most active guild for sure       >: 9

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

zid_master

Quote from: Yz on June 03, 2013, 04:25:28 AM
Gratz to MedChill for making 2mil GP this weekend. Pretty sure that's a record.

Gratz to Shass for making 1.2m GP this weekend & hitting rank 1 in Guild.

Gratz to Baggie for making 1.4m GP this weekend.

Gratz to -MasterOfBout- for making 1.5m GP this weekend.

Gratz to orsaky for making 800k GP this weekend.

You're all machines. We broke the record of most GP made in a weekend by Aeon which was a 50-man guild who made 7m GP in their first weekend. We just about made 8mil and we passed 40mil GP. So yea, gz everyone you all did really well this weekend.

Also, welcome Calvin Klein to the guild.

Medchill is a "crazy" grinder.. idk how he did that.. its so hard to make it.. xD

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

loewe

Quote from: Yz on June 02, 2013, 02:30:01 AM
Quote from: Ramk1ng on June 01, 2013, 05:09:27 PMdude, i was making a joke, they are free to go where ever they want when they want. :-\

then you're one in a million people who aren't serious when they talk about stuff like that l0l

@maxter next weekend, we haven't rly made a time for it yet btw

Listen up , this is also for you calvin and orsaky  ive been working had i got internship i work evry day 10 - 12 ****ing hours .
I get home and you both left my guild , you guys are free to do what you want but don't expect to mutch from me ..
I can get online 1 - 2 days max , and i grinde on normal days . I can't do anything more , i'm on intership many hours of work less time to play.  I work like 50hours + a week . I'm back in 3 weeks , and tricky why you keep stealing members ? ...

Eat4two

Quote from: loewe on June 03, 2013, 08:25:29 AM
tricky why you keep stealing members ? ...

Is this a joke just like Ramk1ng's? l0l

But seriously, cut it. He's not stealing members. Players joined because they wanted to.

zid_master

Quote from: loewe on June 03, 2013, 08:25:29 AM
Quote from: Yz on June 02, 2013, 02:30:01 AM
Quote from: Ramk1ng on June 01, 2013, 05:09:27 PMdude, i was making a joke, they are free to go where ever they want when they want. :-\

then you're one in a million people who aren't serious when they talk about stuff like that l0l

@maxter next weekend, we haven't rly made a time for it yet btw

Listen up , this is also for you calvin and orsaky  ive been working had i got internship i work evry day 10 - 12 ****ing hours .
I get home and you both left my guild , you guys are free to do what you want but don't expect to mutch from me ..
I can get online 1 - 2 days max , and i grinde on normal days . I can't do anything more , i'm on intership many hours of work less time to play.  I work like 50hours + a week . I'm back in 3 weeks , and tricky why you keep stealing members ? ...

FireY.. sorry.. but they joined red bcoz they want to.. ask them first before u say something.. please..

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

Yz

June 03, 2013, 08:58:32 AM #1535 Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 09:26:20 AM by Yz
no need to argue about it here, all guilds take from each other and players go where they please
DISCORD killyzkill

qolderman

Quote from: Yz on September 19, 2012, 09:37:28 PM
Redemption Events

Event Active!
- First to make 3mil GP from their current GP - The goal is to make 3 million GP from whatever GP you have now. For example, I have 500k GP so I have to hit 3.5m GP to win the event. The winner will be able to choose from either a Liger Head or 500mil gigas. There will be a 2nd and 3rd winner who will also get awesome prizes. Anyone who makes at least 300k GP during the event will be entitled to a 30million giga prize. Your GP has been recorded, goodluck guys.

Utopia Events

There are no planned events right now.

Redtopia Joint Events

Weekend BoutCheetah Bash! (Friday Night & Saturday, active as of Friday 7th of June, 2013
The WBCB will be at a scheduled time every Friday & Saturday for us all to get on and play together in any mode. We will all be online in the Skype chat for the event and play any mode whatsoever. The more time you spend online during the WBCB will earn you all sorts of different prizes.
Materger and I will be your hosts and we are looking for more people to help out in getting everyone online. Our activity in the game will promote everyone else to get on and play as well, so this is beneficial for the games playerbase.
A time has yet to be scheduled for the meetups, we'll update this and post on the thread as soon as we figure one out.
If a member fails to come to a weekend meetup five times in a row they will be liable for a kick. More info to come.

BC Bash PvP, hosted & written by GM Materger

Information

PvP will be split into three categories, free for all, team pvp  and 1v1.Team pvp will be the only mode you may receive a  award in, it will be called a "Team PvP award of the week"  since it obviously takes a team effort to win so basically there will be a team of the week, for example we would make a post saying something like "and the team of the week this week is the Blue Team then we would continue by listing the players on the Blue Team".The amount of time spent playing will be a huge factor in who gains the award so be active and have fun.

-Team PvP-
Each week a set team will be picked so there is absolutely no complaining or switching of teams, if you're in the blue team that week you may not nerd rage about  any of your team members. That being said we will make sure to keep the teams as fair as we can by picking them ourselves.There will be two set matches and if there's a tie a third game will decide a winner. After the set fights there will be many public team pvp matches for everyone to enjoy.

-Free For All-
Free for all will be in a public room for non guild members and guild members to both enjoy the game.  

-One on One-
Mano a mano, players will fight head on vs each other in a deadly one on one duel in public rooms.

Rules
All in-game rules apply , so please don't nerd rage.

NO glitching

NO Flaming

omfg, liger or 500m. but im not in :[
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Xx Itz Ian

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

qolderman

^thanks cooky <3

Materger

Quote from: qolderman on June 03, 2013, 09:57:26 AM
Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on June 03, 2013, 09:57:00 AM
You wouldn't reach that 3m anyway.

I can

Everyone has a chance to make it ,but whoever gets there the fastest depends on how much time is spent to get the gp and Red has the best grinders in the game. : >

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

qolderman

Quote from: Materger on June 03, 2013, 10:01:03 AM

I can

Everyone has a chance to make it ,but whoever gets there the fastest depends on how much time is spent to get the gp and Red has the best grinders in the game. : >
I can get 200k GP+ in a day or 2 :]

^thanks cooky <3

Materger

Quote from: qolderman on June 03, 2013, 10:01:56 AM

I can

How much can you get on a 2X/3X exp day?  :>

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

qolderman

Quote from: Materger on June 03, 2013, 10:03:16 AM

I can

How much can you get on a 2X/3X exp day?  :>

Idk

^thanks cooky <3

Yz

I can

Shass made 800k in one day and Med made like 1.3m in one day.. I can give more examples of other Red grinders but it's unneeded, just know most of them can do more than 4x what you can do lawl
DISCORD killyzkill

qolderman

Quote from: Yz on June 03, 2013, 10:04:11 AM

I can

Shass made 800k in one day and Med made like 1.3m in one day.. I can give more examples of other Red grinders but it's unneeded, just know most of them can do more than 4x what you can do lawl
I said "+". I don't rlly know how much GP I can make. Im grinding GP when im bored :]

^thanks cooky <3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-