April 19, 2024, 02:01:53 PMLatest Member: zbfpdlxm
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hur9

Thornz

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Godz

Quote from: Thornz on August 31, 2014, 12:34:26 AM
Quote from: Godz on August 30, 2014, 11:40:45 PM
Quote from: hur90 on August 30, 2014, 10:51:06 PM
What if i get Vish3 to play?  ::)
dont do gps on that acc omg do it on fm vish or what ever but anyways...

lets find good loyal trusty playersss

NO MORE VISH ACCOUNT PLS focus on one instead.

and give ck account back so we get another open spot one account per person comone

I'm ok with 2nd ck acc cause he alrdy has like 5m on it so it'd be a waste. But yeah, no 3rd vish plz lol. Just share if they rly wanna play

ye but maybe one day when we found a good loyal member vish could let him use his account

you think this is a joke?

get active member instead of getting 10 acc in the same guild omg

-Speedy-

Quote from: Godz on August 31, 2014, 01:36:34 AM
Quote from: Thornz on August 31, 2014, 12:34:26 AM
Quote from: Godz on August 30, 2014, 11:40:45 PM
Quote from: hur90 on August 30, 2014, 10:51:06 PM
What if i get Vish3 to play?  ::)
dont do gps on that acc omg do it on fm vish or what ever but anyways...

lets find good loyal trusty playersss

NO MORE VISH ACCOUNT PLS focus on one instead.

and give ck account back so we get another open spot one account per person comone

I'm ok with 2nd ck acc cause he alrdy has like 5m on it so it'd be a waste. But yeah, no 3rd vish plz lol. Just share if they rly wanna play

ye but maybe one day when we found a good loyal member vish could let him use his account

you think this is a joke?

get active member instead of getting 10 acc in the same guild omg
^ I support this.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Thornz

Red is turning into JackyJune, except with Vishes...

Not pants

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

english

how do i get the redemption member tag under my sig?

Xkiller712

quote this, and copy and paste the above^ n save it below ur sig

english

Madprox

Maybe we should ditch Utopia and get all active grinders over to redemption, getting top 5 with utopia wiht only 5 ppl grinding is immense.
Idk, but that would make sure that Red never leaves top 3, and be spot 2 forever.

And if wanted and got together, we could have Aeon-like grind sessions every weekend or so, and get that Rank 1 place and just sit there.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Xkiller712

Quote from: Madprox on August 31, 2014, 07:57:42 PM
Maybe we should ditch Utopia and get all active grinders over to redemption, getting top 5 with utopia wiht only 5 ppl grinding is immense.
Idk, but that would make sure that Red never leaves top 3, and be spot 2 forever.

And if wanted and got together, we could have Aeon-like grind sessions every weekend or so, and get that Rank 1 place and just sit there.
nuuu.

Yz

Quote from: Madprox on August 31, 2014, 07:57:42 PM

red top 3 is already secured. it hasn't gone below rank 2 since guild wipe (aka since its creation), so it's fine. kicking our bottom 5 gp for red and taking the top 5 fromutopia would hardly net us that much more gp in the long run. straight up it sounds like a good idea, but really on paper with all the facts it's not so good. red/utop will always be separate and i'll never merge the two. if anything utopia needs more help than red, red is already so far ahead of the rest of the game and gaining fast enough to probly get rank 1 soon. we still gotta get utopia top 5 and eventually top 3
DISCORD killyzkill

Thornz

Red is gonna get rank 1 pretty easily, I don't think we need to kill Utopia for it to achieve that goal. We already have almost 140m gp, and we gained like, 20m gp in about 10 days. Plus, Sunshine is practically dead for now...

Not pants

hur9

Quote from: Thornz on September 01, 2014, 12:31:03 AM
Red is gonna get rank 1 pretty easily, I don't think we need to kill Utopia for it to achieve that goal. We already have almost 140m gp, and we gained like, 20m gp in about 10 days. Plus, Sunshine is practically dead for now...
^ and if gp event is hosted the gps will be more per week

Yz

announcing it within a couple days and we can get started
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-