April 28, 2024, 07:09:09 AMLatest Member: ii21
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

September 01, 2014, 10:45:04 PM #2340 Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 10:47:12 PM by Thornz

And as far as being a guild member he's loyal. Wether or not you can trust him with your pw shouldn't even be a factor when deciding to keep him in the guild. I've had plenty of good loyal guildies and friends that I would still never trust with my pw. J/s

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Godz

September 01, 2014, 10:53:37 PM #2341 Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 11:02:33 PM by Godz

Quote from: Thornz on September 01, 2014, 10:45:04 PM

And as far as being a guild member he's loyal. Wether or not you can trust him with your pw shouldn't even be a factor when deciding to keep him in the guild. I've had plenty of good loyal guildies and friends that I would still never trust with my pw. J/s

It's not just this.

-Speedy-

Quote from: Godz on September 01, 2014, 10:53:37 PM

Quote from: Thornz on September 01, 2014, 10:45:04 PM

It's not just this.

Lol Godz who died and made you the king of redemption. You act like you own everyone lol.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

FalseProphet

If you're stupid enough to trust someone with passwords, your taking the risk in the first place. Your own fault at the end of the day, and nobody else should get involved.

"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Godz

Thornz

September 02, 2014, 02:04:11 PM #2346 Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 04:20:21 PM by Thornz
Forgot to say gz to Baggie for reaching 30m GP :o

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

english

31 million  ::) lol do i get a prize for beating prizefight? lol

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Robocop7ant

September 02, 2014, 06:51:23 PM #2349 Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 06:57:30 PM by Robocop7ant
our awesome guild ;D

we could made a full room xD

This makes Robo happy! :D

Baggie is Robo jr :P :D
<br />

Madprox

I need a full RT2 set to be your triplet, unfortunately, i don't have one and won't invest time getting one soon :p

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Madprox on September 02, 2014, 07:03:44 PM
I need a full RT2 set to be your triplet, unfortunately, i don't have one and won't invest time getting one soon :p
you'll get it sooner or later bro ;)
<br />

Madprox

Quote from: Robocop7ant on September 02, 2014, 07:04:48 PM
Quote from: Madprox on September 02, 2014, 07:03:44 PM
you'll get it sooner or later bro ;)
doubt it :D

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Yz

K here's the event. This is for both guilds. From now until mondayish THE 8TH of September when I wake up (no specific time, still might be sunday night for you guys when i get up) everyone will get prizes for achieving the following:

1mil from current GP = 15m gigas + 250k coins
3mil from current GP = 70m gigas + 500k coins
5mil from current GP = 150m gigas + 1.5m coins

and it caps there, so you can't make more than 150m gigas each since likely there will be so many winners and i don't want to lose everything i have haha

but if you think you can outgrind 5mil for a bigger prize then you can go for top 3. top 3 players of the event will simply get more coins (depending on how much gp they made) and maybe some items. first place will definitely get a good item.

if baggies willing i may leave him out of the top 3 so other people have a shot at the item :P seeing as he's gotten so much from me already but that's up to him

i can also confirm that, much to the disappointment of anyone willing to grind for the #1 spot of the event, this item won't be a block, liger, deadkitten or anything on-par of that rarity. i've given every god tier rarity item i've had, but i still got some decent stuff

This event demands full cooperation between both guilds. The idea is to boost the ranks of Redemption and Utopia, I care little for selfish guildies who will lock rooms to grind all their GP. Always be in a grinding session, if other guildies show me that you are refusing to play with other red/utopia members then you won't be eligible for a prize. To sum it up...
- Unless no one from the other guilds are online, grind with them. Make/join a grinding session to increase the overall guilds rank.
- You may only grind on your own ignoring all other guildies once you've gotten past 5m GP and are eligible for a top 3 spot. If you're eligible for a top 3 spot you're free to do as you wish to get the GP you need.
here's the current gp for both guilds so you know where everyones started.

Redemption
(click to show/hide)

Utopia
(click to show/hide)
DISCORD killyzkill

english

yh dont include me let the others have a shot. good luck to you all  ;D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-