April 30, 2024, 08:27:56 AMLatest Member: summarEmbet
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Hacker Obviously (read+reply)

Hacker Obviously (read+reply)

Started by VirusInject, January 23, 2013, 12:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VirusInject

There has been a constant trend lately as you can see in the general discussion boards of "banned?!" and "Hacked?!" personally i think someone is exploiting or hacking into these accounts perhaps a ban hack or something? or maybe one of the staff memebers is having a fun little game with it. I know the staff would not inform the community if a hacker was doing this as they would be held responsible for lost items ect. And the panic it would cause for BC community. I was just wondering if anyone else noticed these treads. Because I've noticed them more and more.
IGN: ManaBlitz, iHateCreepuhz, -Pandah-(my wife's account}
------------------------------

16yr old me :)

Cooky

no its just people are being stupid when they sell or buy accounts and they get scammed then cry about like its somehow staffs fault.

Mario666

Also, the link that hackers have been posting in their games have been said to be a website where you exchange your username and password for hacks.

spiderstar

Quote from: VirusInject on January 23, 2013, 12:54:57 AM
1. or maybe one of the staff memebers is having a fun little game with it.
2. I know the staff would not inform the community if a hacker was doing this as they would be held responsible for lost items ect

1. I can assure you no staff members are hacking into other peoples accounts and trying to torture you. That's just an absurd idea because it wastes your time, and our time as well and time is precious.

2. http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=36017.0

Santa

If someone is still stupid enough to enter their username and password on a website in return for 'hacks', then they deserve being hacked.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-