April 26, 2024, 08:47:24 AMLatest Member: Aretovetechn
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Add special packs into the shop

Add special packs into the shop

Started by xbaras, September 26, 2012, 07:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbaras

September 26, 2012, 07:51:47 AM Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 07:56:36 AM by xbaras
No, I'm not talking about HP's and RB's. I was thinking about stuff like Trans-ups, but instead of filling your trans bar all the way like they do in sector, they would fill only a portion of it up like they do in PvP. Also, maybe stun-charges should also be purchasable. Before any of you say that you might as well get that Stun Attack active skill, notice that it would be different from it because:

-Pressing G will allow you to create a 360 degree stun field that targets multiple enemies
-It's easier to use, and very accurate (if viruses are within range)
-You can repetitively press G for multiple uses (if this turns out to be a problem then you can just raise the price of the pack)

It might also be a good idea to allow players to buy bombs from the shop (in the case of bombs not being put back into sector mode), as long as they are not usable during PvP. Here is a summary to the packs I am thinking should be added into the game:

-Bomb (sector only)
-Stun-charge (all game modes)
-Trans-up (all game modes)

It would also give you a way to get people to spend gigas to avoid the inflation. In a sense, it would add more 'flavor' to playing the game because so far, the only field packs are HPs and RBs, kinda old now don't you think? It would also make the Field Pack section of the shop a little more interesting.

ReSigNeRs

RedNeon

how about compiling your suggestion topics .-.

Allie

Quote from: RedNeon on September 26, 2012, 10:25:50 AM
how about compiling your suggestion topics .-.

This is more efficient imo, I appreciate all suggestions and I prefer to have things separated so they're easier to look over.

ghostkid17

I don't think trans ups and the stuns would be very good for pvp, because people could have charge and everytime u got near them they could use the stun. Thats my opinion
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

KillerPig

make them sector only packs like hp and rb

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Xx Itz Ian

ok ty for not giving my credits to my own suggestion.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Reaper666

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on September 26, 2012, 02:45:55 PM
ok ty for not giving my credits to my own suggestion.
LoL

+1 btw, but ya I think it would be better just to make them sector only.
:)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-