April 25, 2024, 06:37:18 PMLatest Member: NIROME
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » How to quickly beat Jura's Requiem's Boss - Stonebat

How to quickly beat Jura's Requiem's Boss - Stonebat

Started by xbaras, September 28, 2012, 11:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbaras

September 28, 2012, 11:56:35 PM Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 07:04:28 AM by xbaras
Before you start the game, equip the coin gun called 'Justice' (extra ranged attack helps with this) and the passive skill Counterattack . When you reach Stonebat in Jura's Requiem, don't trans and use Counterattack to push Stonebat against a wall (not a rock column and this is harder to do). Once he can be pushed back no more, let him attack you so you use Counterattack and fling him into the air. While he's in the air / starting to get up again, use Justice. For a normal Counterattack, only place two orbs down at a time and when Stonebat stands up again, he will instantly lose a lot of damage. If your Counterattack was critical, place three orbs. I managed to deal over 2.4k damage in a split second by doing this. Repeat for a fast kill.

Important notes:
-If he doesn't make contact with the orbs, move your position. This happened to me, so I moved left a bit while still facing him and then it worked.
-Pick up every 'Recharge' you see to increase the amount of orbs you can place so you don't run out when you try to kill him, and because they eventually disappear.
-Don't waste your ammunition shooting at anything else other than Stonebat if you use this tactic.

jinhongzhu

Orrrr just trans rape everything till kowhax
then spam DM
TADAAA :o

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

xbaras

Quote from: jinhongzhu on September 28, 2012, 11:58:42 PM
Orrrr just trans rape everything till kowhax
then spam DM
TADAAA :o
You lose more health if you try to kill him by transing, as he can attack you even if you're standing on a rock. You could win Jura's Requiem if you have little health (not enough to fight transed) by doing this. Plus, I only do 120 - 160 damage to Stonebat transed anyway, and lose up to 1000 HP when he attacks me (and I'm transed) on a rock. Judgment's better imo.

jinhongzhu

xbaras

jinhongzhu

RedNeon

xbaras

ZxEnvyxZ

Not as good as the meto I bet, nearly 3x less bullets.

xbaras

Quote from: ZxEnvyxZ on September 30, 2012, 02:41:39 AM
Not as good as the meto I bet, nearly 3x less bullets.
Go check the base stats of both. Dark Meto is supposed to be the best gun available to players, but not every player has it. This guide is for players without Dark Meto.

dndenny

xbaras

ReSigNeRs

Rossbach

October 01, 2012, 03:02:39 AM #13 Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 03:06:29 AM by Rossbach
Just inf combo kow using CC, or use hit though counter glitch. For the hit though counter glitch you can use it to combo kow or even use justice on it, saves you time as you don't wait for Kow to get up. ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

xbaras

October 01, 2012, 07:56:30 AM #14 Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 07:57:43 AM by xbaras
Quote from: ReSigNeRs on September 30, 2012, 10:41:39 AM
he thinks its better the damage.
Well, yes. How would lower damage be better (regardless of ammunition capacity)?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-