qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Pokeh

Quote from: qolderman on June 05, 2014, 08:45:43 AM
Snoop Lion - Lighters Up ft. Mavado, Popcaan
ok stop posting until you grow out of shitty music. here's a challenge: post something you think is good that isn't hip hop

--

The Weeknd - Professional (HAARPS Bootleg)

qolderman

June 05, 2014, 02:09:16 PM #1159 Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 02:12:38 PM by qolderman
Quote from: Pokeh on June 05, 2014, 02:01:03 PM
ok stop posting until you grow out of ****ty music. here's a challenge: post something you think is good that isn't hip hop
hey, i like this kind of music, why would you even care

what do you  want me to listen to?

^thanks cooky <3

Cooky

heres a challenge for you poke

be respectful and let others have different taste in music then you

Pokeh

Quote from: qolderman on June 05, 2014, 02:09:16 PM
Quote from: Pokeh on June 05, 2014, 02:01:03 PM
ok stop posting until you grow out of ****ty music. here's a challenge: post something you think is good that isn't hip hop
hey, i like this kind of music, why would you even care

what do you  want me to listen to?
something outside of the paradigm of "lol blaze it mane" shit-rap.

I know music is subjective but from what I know about the music and qolder it doesn't have some sort of deep meaning behind it.

listen to what you like, just don't post something thats so similar to what pops up on youtube music's front page w/ vevo artists all doing the exact same thing.

This thread is supposed to be more than that.

qolderman

Quote from: Pokeh on June 05, 2014, 02:20:17 PM
listen to what you like, just don't post something thats so similar to what pops up on youtube music's front page w/ vevo artists all doing the exact same thing.
i dont post random shit vevo videos from yt front page, i listen to music from my brother's music folder and some of them i like

^thanks cooky <3

Pokeh

that's great. it sounds exactly like what's on that front-page, though.

If you're open to other kinds of music, here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLca4XWyb1yzRgEc4U8J-x71Nf84n-gAYt&feature=mh_lolz

The reason why I made this YouTube channel is to post what I like and give perspective on what it is I love in certain genres. This is my Hip Hop playlist. You're free to say my taste in music sucks as much as I'm saying the same about what you're posting here. :p

The goals to bring different elements of genres into the picture here. (inb4 lol but poke ur first video is a drake video) I have a description in each video as to why I liked it, and why I chose to upload it. Just to get through a bit of what's going on in my mind.

Cooky

this is Pokes Music Topic

people post music here that they like

thats how it is and how its always been for the past 78 pages, don't act like its ever been anything more then that

its fine to post music you like here, stop getting all annoyed when people post songs you don't like

Pokeh

i know

i'm entitled to my opinion tho xD

Iridion

you made the **** move poke, everyone makes the **** move sooner or later

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

ya but you told them to stop posting

that's more then just your opinion

it makes you look really bad when your like 'i dont like your taste in music so stop posting here!'

i think that if anyones taste in music is the strangest in this thread, its yours

some of the things you post are really weird but no one criticizes you and tells you to stop

leapman

Poke likes rappers who rely on catchy beats rather than lyrical content tee hee. :D
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Pokeh

yeah but you don't see the music I upload on vevo channels, do ya (by and large, that is)

It boils down to your own interests, granted. But if you can find that kind of music virtually everywhere on the internet then why bother posting it here too? This topic is more for new music with variation.

btw i can tell anyone to stop posting in any thread here but it shouldn't matter since i have no authority anywhere. it's just opinion vs opinion brah. And my opinion is you should stop posting mainstream selene-tier music on this topic das all

Quote from: leapman on June 05, 2014, 02:59:40 PM
Poke likes rappers who rely on catchy beats rather than lyrical content tee hee. :D
you don't know me rly well

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-