Started by Pokeh, October 03, 2012, 01:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

I don't get it Is that your channel or something

Pokeh

Pokeh

Pokeh

GreyscaleSound - 800 m​/​g

Like some sort of lo-fi suburb dirty flex montage that woke me from a paralysis of a thousand years. Good stuff.

Pokeh

July 26, 2014, 01:53:55 PM #1324 Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 03:17:18 PM by Pokeh
Vennu Mallesh - It's My Life What Ever I Wanna Do

--

Bine and Glocque - Find Privacy

This track has an eerie, layered tempo to it. Great overall composition, exceptional at creating a vivid atmosphere. Feels like I'm falling into nothingness, but where am I headed?

Pokeh

Deep West & Vassh - Let Me Take

Never have I ever head such a combination of shoe gaze, rnb, and post-witch house like this before. Exceptional.

JetSurge

Quote from: Pokeh on July 22, 2014, 10:37:35 PM
Art Lord & Internet User - ☾ᕮᙅᒪᓰᖘᔕᕮ☽

Loool I'm making this channel way to personal. Playing around in photoshop is gr8

Also if anyone wants to follow whatever gets posted or just stay updated, everything's in my sig, and the icons can be clicked.

This right here^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ right there, that, whatever that is, right there^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i like it.  8)

Who did that!?

Pokeh

July 29, 2014, 10:16:03 PM #1327 Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 02:35:55 AM by Pokeh
Dalure - Video Games

You'll like the channel then. It's got a lot of music similar to this.

--
Montana Of 300 - Chiraq (Remix) Shot By @AZaeProduction

this is something leapman would have actually liked. I mean, its good trap. and for once, it's a rarity that I ever post something like this.

Pokeh

『Drip Drop』 - ◎◙◎ N.E.R.V. after hours ◎◙◎

Well isn't this the most splendid, atmospherically sound track I've heard in a while. I love the use of the vocal sample throughout the track, and how flexible the vocals were in various parts of the whole thing. Lovely, really.

Cooky

Pokeh

HѦLFMѦSSED - Abolition (Feat DEATHH CVLT)

Prepare your speakers and headphones. This is total chaos, and it's beautiful. I love the twisted synths and heavy, distorted drums on this track. Not to mention, it's an exclusive premier track off of HѦLFMѦSSED's new project titled "Worth Nothing" out on his BandCamp page on August 6th! Download link to this exclusive release is in the description box of the video!

Pokeh

John Mello - When I Lost U
I like this short-mellow piece. Sort of brings about this feeling of being lost in paradise, isolated from the rest of the world. Or maybe the ending credits track to the final episode of Lost.

--

Woot, 1337th post on the topic :3

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

JetSurge

Quote from: Dewo on August 02, 2014, 05:29:32 PM
Can't Stop Won't Stop - Up and Away (feat. June)

First heard this song watching that "Worlds largest rope swing" vid.

Lyrics are a little cheesy, but those trumpets are something serious

8)
Who did that!?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-