April 26, 2024, 10:37:15 AMLatest Member: ryu6208
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » We have been working with multiple anti-virus companies

We have been working with multiple anti-virus companies

Started by Santa, October 12, 2012, 01:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

We are pleased to announce that in a few days, many of the major anti-virus companies are going to release an update that will no longer detect BoutCheetah as a false positive virus.  So, please update your anti-viruses today, and if it still detects, please leave the name of the antivirus you use, and I will inform you when we have the detection issue resolved.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Cooky

nourr993

October 12, 2012, 01:44:48 PM #2 Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 01:46:29 PM by nourr993
so my bout.dat wont be classified as a terrorist anymore
*********OH*********YEAH*********OH*********YEAH*********OH*********YEAHbtw how do you make text move to the other side
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

Pokeh

mikenny

Avast Antivirus FREE! still detects as a false virus, just fyi
- Max

thethiny

Hi,
Norton 360 v4 v5 v6 Still says it is a Trojan Generation 2 , even with exceptions it closes the game every 2 hours.

Quote from: Santa on November 11, 2012, 04:27:35 PM
considering 1k Zylon Coins is $10 dollars, and 1 month membership sells for 50 mill, I would have to say 100 mil for 1k coins?  (Just a guess though)

Toast

NEVERMIND I STOOPID

KillerPig

who double posted. unless u deleted

did u do this with trend micro

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Toast

oshit nevermind, i thought they were the same people because of thier avatars xD

Multa22

I seen the recent post by Santa saying "Hello, we are pleased to announce that the latest installer for BoutCheetah has pretty much every well-known anti-virus false detection removed.  Please download it on the downloads page using the Direct Link if you have any issues with your current client.  Please note this installer is fully up-to-date, you will not need to update once it is installed." And when i tried downloading it from the games page It starts downloading and when it finishes Norton 360 checks for Viruses and Then find a Virus and then deletes it. i then noticed he said the "Direct Link" from the download page. and i don't know what that is. Could you guys help me find the Direct link or help me Make Norton 360 know that the launcher is safe.

Santa

You could try disabling norton, unfortunately that was one of the anti-virus companies that wouldn't listen to logic.

thethiny

What do you mean norton don't listen?
They actually removed the False Detection Immediately after I posted my above post.

Quote from: Santa on November 11, 2012, 04:27:35 PM
considering 1k Zylon Coins is $10 dollars, and 1 month membership sells for 50 mill, I would have to say 100 mil for 1k coins?  (Just a guess though)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-