May 02, 2024, 09:10:23 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Lone_Wolves(We're back for some fun) ;3

Lone_Wolves(We're back for some fun) ;3

Started by Materger, October 18, 2012, 06:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cascaval123

Quote from: Materger on December 18, 2012, 08:34:33 PM
Quote from: cascaval123 on December 18, 2012, 03:57:02 PM
dream casher
wasnt u in sanctuary?
anyways welcome back

Ye, I didn't know he was in Sanc.  Anyhow hows everyone doing? :P
we will add him?XD

Materger

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Materger

December 30, 2012, 02:56:14 PM #107 Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 03:50:02 PM by Materger
Alrighty, so we're having a B-day party for one of our co-leaders "MedChill" in BvB with Codepurple's guild UB.

We need two more spots so first two who say they want to participate are in.
*EDIT*- One spot left. ;o
*EDIT#2*- No spots left.

LIST

Mod Materger
MedChill
-Oreos-
Aln

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

ghostkid17

-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

cascaval123

Materger

Thank you guys for signing up. We will be ready when all four players from each guild are on. ;)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Nietro

am bakc guys mat can i join the guild  ;D

cascaval123

January 01, 2013, 04:34:53 PM #112 Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 04:41:43 PM by cascaval123
Quote from: Nietro on January 01, 2013, 04:33:26 PM
Quote from: Nietro on January 01, 2013, 04:31:48 PM
am back guys mat can i join the guild  ;D

dont double post please
and prob yes,mat or one of  the co leaders will add you sir

Materger

Welcome back "Death The Kid".  :-*

Alos grats to all L_W for hitting rank 13. ;)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Eat4two

Hii dear L_W members!

Just came by to ask, how ya'll doin'?  ;D

Materger

Quote from: Eat4two on January 01, 2013, 09:45:42 PM
Hii dear L_W members!

Hello Nikky, well to start off it was Med's birthday about four days ago (Correct me if I am wrong) and we had a birthday party for him in both BvB and PvP. Another thing that's happening is everyone is passing my GP at the speed of light, oh and I was watching Aln go beast in pvp. We also had a few old Lone_Wolves members join, like "Surgey" and "Death The Kid" other then that we have been talking among each other in guild chat about all sorts of things and I been watching my awesome co-leaders lead and help many of our new players and lets not forgot Ares, I heard he has been getting a lot better at pvp. Looney has been grinding like crazy hence why he has passed my GP and Grim is another super active grinder who is currently ranked 4 in L_W GP. Swifter is growing out of his pup claws and fangs from what I hear he is leveling up at a decent pace.

As for myself, I must try to be more involved with the guild since I feel that lately I been slacking and what not, possibly in a few days I will make some guild events and if our co-leaders would like, we could have some pvp or bvb wars.Another thing I'd like to improve on is my sectoring so that I can help the newer members of L_W level up and get them ready for both pvp and bvb (Mostly pvp).

How about you Nik? How's it been in Sanc and how was your new years? :)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Eat4two

Quote from: Materger on January 01, 2013, 10:55:01 PM
Quote from: Eat4two on January 01, 2013, 09:45:42 PM
Hii dear L_W members!

Hello Nikky, well to start off it was Med's birthday about four days ago (Correct me if I am wrong) and we had a birthday party for him in both BvB and PvP. Another thing that's happening is everyone is passing my GP at the speed of light, oh and I was watching Aln go beast in pvp. We also had a few old Lone_Wolves members join, like "Surgey" and "Death The Kid" other then that we have been talking among each other in guild chat about all sorts of things and I been watching my awesome co-leaders lead and help many of our new players and lets not forgot Ares, I heard he has been getting a lot better at pvp. Looney has been grinding like crazy hence why he has passed my GP and Grim is another super active grinder who is currently ranked 4 in L_W GP. Swifter is growing out of his pup claws and fangs from what I hear he is leveling up at a decent pace.

As for myself, I must try to be more involved with the guild since I feel that lately I been slacking and what not, possibly in a few days I will make some guild events and if our co-leaders would like, we could have some pvp or bvb wars.Another thing I'd like to improve on is my sectoring so that I can help the newer members of L_W level up and get them ready for both pvp and bvb (Mostly pvp).

How about you Nik? How's it been in Sanc and how was your new years? :)
Hey Matty,
Firstly I would like to say I apologize for my slow reply, due to internet issues. :[

Unfortunately I only witnessed the very end of Med's party, so I missed the part when he blew out the candles on the cake as well as the cake was already eaten when I arrived. I blame Code for that, he is always selfish when it comes to desserts :p. Although this drawback carried weight it didn't stop the party from being real successful :3.   
As you're already aware of I care about this guild, it's nice to see when your members are improving both in sector and PvP. I wish you all the best in leading this, particularly when the guild has a great history. If you need a hand or any tips with upcoming (possibly surprising) events for L_W members and Co- leaders let me know and I shall assist you.
Also, are you still willing of launching the PvP school? This involves L_W members only. Hit me up on MSN if you'd like some further arrangements concerning this.

As a response of your new year question I have to say it really was great, could actually be the greatest ;o. How about yours, did it reach your expectations? ^.^
I'd like to write muuuch more for my Matty but I'm too tired, it's been two busy skiing weeks, I'm returning home tomorrow though, which means I'll be on MSN and In-game more often :3.

Materger

Late or not you still responded and I thank you for all your kind words, Nikky.   :-*

Regarding the pvp school plan It kinda started when I was showing med and 6+ people how I use upper and the upper glitch, but by all means you may help in anyway you can, like helping me with my cousin, Death The Kid. He has lost a lot of skill due to his inactivity, but I can assure you he will be back in tip top shape if we help him. :3

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

mic99

QuoteUnfortunately I only witnessed the very end of Med's party, so I missed the part when he blew out the candles on the cake as well as the cake was already eaten when I arrived. I blame Code for that, he is always selfish when it comes to desserts :p.

heheheheh : >

So hows the guild Mater :3

Materger

Quote from: mic99 on January 03, 2013, 05:33:44 PM
QuoteUnfortunately I only witnessed the very end of Med's party, so I missed the part when he blew out the candles on the cake as well as the cake was already eaten when I arrived. I blame Code for that, he is always selfish when it comes to desserts :p.

heheheheh : >

So hows the guild Mater :3

It's great bud, how was that cake we ate on Med's party? Hehehe <3

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-