May 23, 2024, 08:17:04 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Please Fix The lvl 107 (E) Parts Pictures

Please Fix The lvl 107 (E) Parts Pictures

Started by Cooky, October 26, 2012, 10:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

October 26, 2012, 10:21:21 AM Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 10:23:40 AM by Cooky
As it stands now, the lvl 107 (E) parts (trilicor, blazer, scritter) do not show the color of the part when viewed on the drop list, player inventory, marketplace, trade screen, gifting screen, etc. There is no way to tell what color the part is if you are not the same bot type and cannot try it on yourself. It might be a bitch to go and edit all the pictures of the parts so that they look similar to the real parts, but I suggest that if you find that its too much to do, then just do something simple. For example, put the name of the color the part is onto the picture, or put a small dot in the one corner of the picture that is of the same color as the part.

For example, for yellow trilicor arm it could look like this:

just something that makes it clear to the person what color it is

I hate seeing people trying to buy and sell these parts and having to tell the potential buyer that they 'dont know what color it is'. Thats just silly. Please fix this!

Thankyou for reading

nourr993

i think some1 has already asked for it but i think the  answer was that they needed some1 to do for them
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

Cooky

Quote from: nourr993 on October 26, 2012, 10:44:19 AM
i think some1 has already asked for it but i think the  answer was that they needed some1 to do for them
I think allie/kenny or anyone is quite capable of simply putting a small dot or writing a word onto 15 pictures

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-