June 20, 2024, 12:54:32 PMLatest Member: Andrewshiny
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » i am sorry for that thread

i am sorry for that thread

Started by Cooky, October 31, 2012, 10:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Quote from: Cooky on November 01, 2012, 11:49:25 AM
you guys keep saying im obsessed and stuff like as if that would be a bad thing for a mod.. wouldnt you want a mod who is obsessed with his job? who is obsessed with doing the best job he can possibly do? wouldnt that be ideal?

that's like saying being obsessed with some girl to the point of following her home makes you her ideal boyfriend

i said it before man, want shit too hard and it won't become yours
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on November 01, 2012, 11:52:34 AM
you guys keep saying im obsessed and stuff like as if that would be a bad thing for a mod.. wouldnt you want a mod who is obsessed with his job? who is obsessed with doing the best job he can possibly do? wouldnt that be ideal?

that's like saying being obsessed with some girl to the point of following her home makes you her ideal boyfriend

so what do u want me to do Yz? Report less people? Be less active? give less of a shit when someone breaks a rule? tell me, please.. i will do whatever it takes..

mo9

YOU ARE NOT GETTING MOD
GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD

now that that's cleared up , you should stop all this and quit bc
play something else
go outside
have a social life
this shit aint healthy yo
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Cooky

Quote from: mo9 on November 01, 2012, 11:53:52 AM
YOU ARE NOT GETTING MOD
GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD

its funny u say that when Yz was gonna make me a mod if I hadnt made that stupid thread

123bomb123

no cause then you'll want more power and rage if another mod got promoted to gm.. Just like in *****.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Yz

Quote from: Cooky on November 01, 2012, 11:53:37 AM

so what do u want me to do Yz? Report less people? Be less active? give less of a shit when someone breaks a rule? tell me, please.. i will do whatever it takes..

i don't care about that anymore lol i'm talking to you as a person not as an admin i really don't care if you get mod or not atm

but speaking as an admin i'd say you should stop making threads about it. let's make a comparison here, you are good candidate cuz you're active and report lots of people, you give a shit about the rules. selene and dewo were exactly the same before they got mod. the difference? they wanted to help, they didn't want the power like you did, they didn't mention it in every post, and they didn't ask me or anyone else for it once. desperation is a weak vibe and i don't want weak staff
DISCORD killyzkill

Selene

Cooky, Yz means stop making these topics.. Every time you make one you're unlikely to become a Mod.

Cooky

November 01, 2012, 11:59:21 AM #52 Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 11:59:55 AM by Cooky
Quote from: 123bomb123 on November 01, 2012, 11:55:04 AM
no cause then you'll want more power and rage if another mod got promoted to gm.. Just like in *****.
dont tell me what im going to want.. ill be the one to decide.. thankyou

and you can tell people are starting to reach for reasons I shouldnt get mod when they start mentioning **** xD

Quote from: Yz on November 01, 2012, 11:56:37 AM
they wanted to help, they didn't want the power like you did, they didn't mention it in every post, and they didn't ask me or anyone else for it once. desperation is a weak vibe and i don't want weak staff

Yz this post of yours confuses me because I thought I have made it clear the reason I want mod is so I can be an even a better helper then I am now..    
QuoteI wont need to take 5 million screenshots of rulebreakers anymore and post them and have people flame me.. I can just talk to the rulebreakers myself. It will save me and the staff a lot of time! Plus, when I tell people to stop they will actually listen to me! And if they dont.. I can do something about it! It makes an incredible difference.

Xala

Quote from: Cooky on November 01, 2012, 11:53:37 AM

Stop making video's and stupid threads.
IGN: Mod Xala
Lvl: 214
Guild: GaMe KiNgS

Yz

you want to help. then you can be satisfied with the difference you make as a normal player
DISCORD killyzkill

123bomb123

what happened in **** is the biggest example to why you shouldn't be a mod.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Cooky

Quote from: Xala on November 01, 2012, 11:59:31 AM

Im sure every wanna-be mod always says something like this but... If I was a mod I would never make a stupid topic. I make most of my stupid topics to because I get worried that the staff will not notice the hard work I have done, and I want to let them know. I know its stupid, but I just fear working so hard for something and then not getting it because of someone else not noticing.

jinhongzhu

Quote from: jinhongzhu on October 31, 2012, 11:05:42 PM
Okay this is what I see you do.
Step 1- Cause some trouble/make up lies.
Step 2- Post on fourms so other people can see.
Step 3- Becomes drama and all this hating.
Step 4- Someone locks the topic
Step 5- You make a sorry topic. Then you repeat everything again some days later or so.
this is exactly what i mean .__.

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

mo9

Quote from: mo9 on November 01, 2012, 11:53:52 AM
YOU ARE NOT GETTING MOD
GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD

now that that's cleared up , you should stop all this and quit bc
play something else
go outside
have a social life
this shit aint healthy yo

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Xala

Quote from: Cooky on November 01, 2012, 12:03:11 PM
Quote from: Xala on November 01, 2012, 11:59:31 AM

Im sure every wanna-be mod always says something like this but... If I was a mod I would never make a stupid topic. I make most of my stupid topics to because I get worried that the staff will not notice the hard work I have done, and I want to let them know. I know its stupid, but I just fear working so hard for something and then not getting it because of someone else not noticing.

Hrmm... As a mod stated earlier. Stop chasing after Mod-ship, let it come to you.
IGN: Mod Xala
Lvl: 214
Guild: GaMe KiNgS

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-