October 05, 2024, 08:43:02 PMLatest Member: Travisupsex
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » i am sorry for that thread

i am sorry for that thread

Started by Cooky, October 31, 2012, 10:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on November 01, 2012, 12:02:11 PM
you want to help. then you can be satisfied with the difference you make as a normal player
maybe im sick of doing the mods jobs for them? maybe im sick of telling rulebreakers 'stop' .. then they ignore me and continue.. and there being nothing I can do about it? Maybe im sick of getting flamed when I report rulebreakers?

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

ZeroUH

I remember, back at those good old days when YOU WON'T GET MODSHIP WHEN YOU ASK FOR IT...

Quote from: Cooky on November 01, 2012, 12:06:31 PM
Quote from: Yz on November 01, 2012, 12:02:11 PM
you want to help. then you can be satisfied with the difference you make as a normal player
Maybe im sick of getting flamed when I report rulebreakers?
We are getting sick of your "I'm sorry" threads.

Srsly Cooky, stop act like a kid. You don't need this...

123bomb123

go make your own private server and you can be admin
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Cooky

November 01, 2012, 12:11:20 PM #64 Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 12:11:40 PM by Cooky
Quote from: mo9 on November 01, 2012, 11:53:52 AM
YOU ARE NOT GETTING MOD
GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD

Allie is still considering me anyway or at least I think she is

she told me she would reconsider me if I posted a video of me reading the names of players and I did the first 1000 players on the rankings so hopefully that was enough

I trust Allie I dont think she would lie to me like that

Quote from: ZeroUH on November 01, 2012, 12:08:35 PM
I remember, back at those good old days when YOU WON'T GET MODSHIP WHEN YOU ASK FOR IT...

I never really asked for it directly, just saying. I made my case, I said why I think I should be mod, I never said 'pick me' or anything. The only exception is when I branched off of what Yz said on msn about 'permaban him if he messes up once' and suggested making me a mod for 7 day periods up to 1 month and then making a final decision.

Selene

Locked. Cooky make another "sorry topic" or any of those kind of topics it will be locked right away.

Had enough with this all. Causing drama.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-