June 03, 2024, 02:45:36 PMLatest Member: RandyFailm
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » thats how mods should be respectful to ppl ?

thats how mods should be respectful to ppl ?

Started by nublan12, November 02, 2012, 08:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selene

Quote from: nublan12 on November 02, 2012, 08:47:48 PM
im not reporting... im just saying that is it that how they should be....
and no last one he didnt whisper
and what proof ur talking about?
about what ?
Like I said he probably thought he was still in whisper with you.

DarkShadow89

November 02, 2012, 08:52:13 PM #16 Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 08:53:09 PM by DarkShadow89
I can barely understand you, he probably mistook your plead for spam. I dont think its respectful when you make the decision to buy membership and when you get banned say "Oh this is what I get for buying from you" It doesnt work that way. You bought it, and broke the rules and you get punished.... as a member. Hah, dont ever remember reading the rules saying "Members are an exception". On another note, you mute avoided, which is probably worse then the reason you got muted for. I dont think you should be reporting a staff member for doing his job/duty (whatever you call it), in announcements?

Just play the game. Like seriously, how can you get in trouble on a game? Self-control my brotha. I dont think you of all people should be the one "Defining" the perfect mod lol. Your opinion on what a mod should do is not needed sir. Read the rules, thats what a mod follows by. When you get arrested do you fight with a cop? No thats resisting arrest. Lol bad analogy. But please refrain to continue on about what you think mods should do, other then how you were treated. Unless its obviously an issue.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

nublan12

i should have taken the other secreenshot were he is like
: lol...hahah....XD
enjoying mee
and i know that he should tell me stop spaming ....
after i stoped by 1 mint or less

nublan12

like i said im not reporting him .....
and all i m saying about membership
not ooh yah im going to brake the rules
all i said it that thx for the 2years+ memership gift.... wow

DarkShadow89

November 02, 2012, 08:59:37 PM #19 Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 09:00:01 PM by DarkShadow89
Thats his way of "verbally" warning you with a mute, its temporary anyway, and is a small punishment. Just play the game, it seems you have trouble typing and you may have a grammar issue so I don't think it would matter really unless your trying to sell items. Just dont do it again? Why do you have to fight, why does everyone try to relieve a punishment when you know theres a reason to why he muted you. Im sure the people Allie choose as staff dont go around muting and banning people. Please stop making yourself look bad. Instead of telling you like a kid, at school, he just muted you. Hes not your babysitter its to make you stop, please remember to try and take a look of the situation from his side, and just stop.

Edit: Dont double post, and please go outside and play.
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Selene

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Selene

It's just Boutcheetah drama month I guess.  :P

nublan12

idc about my english and no one asked u to talk about me or my way of typing ....
u dont have to try hard to be a good guy or trying to be more in game
or wanna get a mod .....
and thx

CyberSox

Quote from: nublan12 on November 02, 2012, 09:12:26 PM
idc about my english and no one asked u to talk about me or my way of typing ....
u dont have to try hard to be a good guy or trying to be more in game
or wanna get a mod .....
and thx

If you want people to understand what the hell you are on about, speak in legible English. Otherwise, don't complain about being ignored, people want to help you but you have to make the correct first step.

Socks.

DarkShadow89

I was stating that you dont need to talk that much, and he probably thought you spammed him from the lack of education you've gotten from elementary school.

I dont need mod, I barely play boutcheetah. As I am a forum mod for Expodite.

I check both forums though, and decided to add my input on all of this. Please dont get mad at me because you are muted. Sorry if I offended you no need to start throwing out false statements.

nublan12

nvm then i think ill  quit this and go back to rakion or rs

DarkShadow89

Please stay, dont get upset because you got a time-out. BC is a great game, with a great community. It seems to be a bad month, just dont do whatever you got in trouble for again.

Play your bullshit game, and come back once unmuted yes? I dont want to be the reason for someone to quit BC.

Seems to be a bad month on BC for everyone as Selene said.

You're loved, mods just enforce the rules you know.

Allie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-