Previous topic - Next topic

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

hawk5005

Not bad.
But isn't it just a recolor?

Cooky

looks cool but if u were trying to make it match with the halo set i think it doesnt match well

Meteor

Recolored and I don't even like how it looks sorry.

(click to show/hide)

Selene

123bomb123

DAMN MO GETS SHUT DOWN.

but ya its ugly
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

mo9

thanks for the feedback
aight so like do the colours not match or smth ?
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Cooky

Quote from: mo9 on November 03, 2012, 05:39:05 PM
thanks for the feedback
aight so like do the colours not match or smth ?

i just dont like the color i mean purple is ok but that shade i just dont like it sorry if it was like red i would love it probably

szabolcs

nourr993

i knew the footer head was good for something
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

Energized

It's actually pretty good.
But why Footer? Why not other coin heads?

Jeffalo13

November 04, 2012, 02:11:16 AM #11 Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 02:20:47 AM by Jeffalo13
@all who hate

Can we cut down on one word posts, and maybe add a comment or two on why you don't like the mod?  Especially on a comments and criticism topic?  What the good does the post 'Ugly' do in a GFX topic?  That's one opinion with absolutely no other info.  

Also

I really like it, mo.  Even though it wasn't super advanced of a mod, I think it looks really clean and slick.  Sometimes color changes are just fine tbh. 
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

NeoKiller

^listen to the smart guy!

i like it, looks way better than the original head.
the only thing i dont like are the ears. i have the feeling there is sth missing, maybe shades or another color, they look kinda boring.
but overall well done.

Styx

November 04, 2012, 07:32:14 AM #13 Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 07:33:59 AM by Styx
Quote from: Jeffalo13 on November 04, 2012, 02:11:16 AM
@all who hate

Can we cut down on one word posts, and maybe add a comment or two on why you don't like the mod?  Especially on a comments and criticism topic?  What the good does the post 'Ugly' do in a GFX topic?  That's one opinion with absolutely no other info.  

Also

I really like it, mo.  Even though it wasn't super advanced of a mod, I think it looks really clean and slick.  Sometimes color changes are just fine tbh.  

If there was Like butto.. xD

I agree, it's these one word posts that give no constructive criticism that put potential artists down. I remember when I used to make sigs, it was the constructive feedback that helped, not posts like "it looks like my poo from last night on paper" that kept me going and practicing.

Simplicity is a great skill that I need to learn when I make mods, same with color choice.

I'm not sure, but I think people dislike it mainly because of the color. Some of you people might be just a tad insecure about your sexuality.. xD.

The color imo looks great, violet is my favorite color, it's really eye catching and it's a different spin on colors for mods, the usual colors would be red, yellow and blue.

edit: I looked it again, it's seeming more blue every time I look at it O_o. I must be getting color blind..

Xx Itz Ian

i like the mod, and like Neokiller said it's way better then the original one.
Although the green wings which totaly do not match with the head distracted me  ::)
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-