March 28, 2024, 03:05:07 PMLatest Member: Danch
BoutCheetah » Forum » Competitive Game » General PvP » More PvPers

More PvPers

Started by parashar, November 05, 2012, 10:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

Quote from: komochi on November 07, 2012, 11:45:41 PM
Well it's no contest, you obviously assumed what my intentions were point-blank but no problem ^.^

Sigh.... I really don't like arguing with you theres just no point in this :/ but still I must know why you detest me to no end...

Explain what I intentions were when I said we need to sort this out, unless you can READ my MIND you know what they were but in this case you can't so you lose this argument hands down I'm not even trying to start anything with you I just don't like people talking about me on stuff that doesn't even exist... just please... if you have anything against me (which you do) I want to sort it out with you... Allie, we need to talk... I'm tired of you detesting me for lame reasons/excuses I just want to be friends with you and hang out with you, you are a very unique person and I would love to get to know you... let's just cease with all the detestments okay? We can just talk it out me and you and have a conversation on why you dislike me so much, I don't dislike you I see you as part of my family but you gotta tell me why your doing this.... I need to know why, I don't want to fight with you anymore your an awesome person and I really want to know what bothers you so much about me so I can fix it in a snap.... :-*

ctrl+f
poke
nope
walks away

henryboy

I hate u guys. U forgot me T_T
Im da best pwnar der iz on diz game in pvpz.
Btw Imag ima kill ur dream

MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAW!!!!!

Death is calling you.

XMetroX

I Shall CRUSH UR DREAM IN HALF!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH!
K w/e. Wanna pvp T_T so FKING bored. Y iz there no1 online when im online T_T

Eat4two

Quote from: XMetroX on November 11, 2012, 02:54:07 PM
Ever heard of something called time zone?

KillerPig

Quote from: Eat4two on November 11, 2012, 10:06:38 PM
wow so nice >:(

Quote from: Pokeh on November 08, 2012, 12:38:44 AM
Quote from: komochi on November 07, 2012, 11:45:41 PM
Well it's no contest, you obviously assumed what my intentions were point-blank but no problem ^.^

Sigh.... I really don't like arguing with you theres just no point in this :/ but still I must know why you detest me to no end...

Explain what I intentions were when I said we need to sort this out, unless you can READ my MIND you know what they were but in this case you can't so you lose this argument hands down I'm not even trying to start anything with you I just don't like people talking about me on stuff that doesn't even exist... just please... if you have anything against me (which you do) I want to sort it out with you... Allie, we need to talk... I'm tired of you detesting me for lame reasons/excuses I just want to be friends with you and hang out with you, you are a very unique person and I would love to get to know you... let's just cease with all the detestments okay? We can just talk it out me and you and have a conversation on why you dislike me so much, I don't dislike you I see you as part of my family but you gotta tell me why your doing this.... I need to know why, I don't want to fight with you anymore your an awesome person and I really want to know what bothers you so much about me so I can fix it in a snap.... :-*

ctrl+f
poke
nope
walks away
no1 talks about u because ur bad :D

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

henryboy

No sir I do not know Time Zone. Please google it for me as I am a failure in life and I deserve to die.

Death is calling you.

Materger

Quote from: henryboy on November 12, 2012, 07:12:03 AM

No sir I do not know Time Zone. Please google it for me as I am a failure in life and I deserve to die.

Ye, lets keep this pvp related before this turns into a random argument about google and time zones.  >:(

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Dooow

Anyone who posted here can beat me in PVP.  ::) lol
IGN-SilverLightC    Level-221
Guild-Schism

Materger

Quote from: Dooow on December 01, 2012, 02:14:57 AM
Anyone who posted here can beat me in PVP.  ::) lol

Not Matty, that dude is nab.  ;D

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

KillerPig

sup

any pvp related news

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Meta

i remember back in the days when there were always 4-5 half or full rooms of pvp (flop only) and rest would be holo, then holo died when people found out about hoverbyte.... now i see only 1-2 rooms

bc died to me :c

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-