June 01, 2024, 01:42:13 PMLatest Member: Jeaninebiabe
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Team Sector / Time Race / First Trans modes I request!

Team Sector / Time Race / First Trans modes I request!

Started by thethiny, November 07, 2012, 02:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thethiny

November 07, 2012, 02:04:48 PM Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 02:11:04 PM by thethiny

Hi,

I'm suggesting 3 new modes that I think you are capable of implementing in the game.

The suggestions are:

• Adding a "Team Sector" mode.Which causes the players to compete and increase their activity.

• Adding a "Time Race" mode.Which means that the players must beat a certain level in a duration of a short time (depending on the level). This may cause players to act faster and level up faster.

• Adding a "First Trans" mode.(Explained in the Picture Above). The players must kill some bots and try to trans the first , just for fun. While charging is unacceptable.

Having these modes will make players more active and require their Fast Response in order to gain higher XP rates than others. It also emerges the competition between players.

"First Trans" may add some fun which showcases who's the fastest Transer!

When players play "Team Sector" , they will be divided into two teams , each competes to be the MVP team. The team which scores the highest gets MVP team , which means more EXP for them.

When players play "Time Race", they must beat the level as soon as possible , and the lower the time , the higher the XP. (and vice versa).

I believe all these can be implemented into the game easily , as they were "partially" in BOTS/BOUT. "Time Race" is just about decreasing the time and increasing the XP.
      "Team Sector" may use the @red or @blue tags already in the game , or it may choose teams which gains the script from PvP or BvB.
      "First Trans" is similar to Cooky's Race , instead people must Trans not race , or simply add a Freestyle mode where no enemies spawn.

I hope you review my request(s) and have a good day.

Quote from: Santa on November 11, 2012, 04:27:35 PM
considering 1k Zylon Coins is $10 dollars, and 1 month membership sells for 50 mill, I would have to say 100 mil for 1k coins?  (Just a guess though)

Cooky

Team Sector would kinda suck because everyone would not be working together and it will take forever to beat the level. People will be constantly knocking down the enemies...

First Trans sounds strange I dont really get it or think it would be that fun, also Rams would dominate it because of trans speed obviously.

Time Race is kinda redundant because if you think about it.. you already get rewarded for beating the level faster.. because you get experience faster.. so adding a bonus for completing it faster I think would be silly and also depending on the persons skill level (Ross) it could be overpowered.

Frith

Quote from: thethiny on November 07, 2012, 02:04:48 PM
Adding a "First Trans" mode.(Explained in the Picture Above). The players must kill some bots and try to trans the first , just for fun.
+1 this, sounds like a fun fast game type if you get bored :3

thethiny

Thanks for the replies. and O_o Cooky? What are you doing here! XD

considering 1k Zylon Coins is $10 dollars, and 1 month membership sells for 50 mill, I would have to say 100 mil for 1k coins?  (Just a guess though)

Cooky

Quote from: thethiny on November 07, 2012, 02:15:41 PM
Thanks for the replies. and O_o Cooky? What are you doing here! XD

what do you mean? I am like always here xD

thethiny

Last Off-Topic Comment:
I mean't , that you were checking your threads , the game , your MSN , and you are here! You are not supposed to read that I mentioned you in my suggestion XD

Cooky

Quote from: thethiny on November 07, 2012, 02:27:16 PM
Last Off-Topic Comment:
I mean't , that you were checking your threads , the game , your MSN , and you are here! You are not supposed to read that I mentioned you in my suggestion XD

lol I am good at multitasking I guess  :)

Toast

First Trans seem really boring, and there would be no need for it. Host a sector room, make people continue the map, whoever transes first wins.

spiderstar

These just don't seem very fun to me in my opinion, but others may like them.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-