March 29, 2024, 03:19:43 AMLatest Member: EthanJvq1
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Allie please read this

Allie please read this

Started by thegtabot, October 27, 2010, 09:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegtabot

Allie you have to do something about the higher lvls having so much power... Seriously. Just put it back in the way BOTS was... You know, the armor is the thing that makes the BOT strong not the bot itself. You made it so that the bot itself is strong as it lvls up and then the armor makes it even stronger, it just doesn't work and kind of ruins pvp for lower lvled players. Some pros have been coming here and getting beat by lvl 100 noobs... It's sad really. I mean some of you might remember me as one of the pros, yeah I lost some of my skills and am not as good as I was before but I am not that bad either... After a while it's kind of annoying getting beat by people who aren't very good but could beat you in one hit. So allie I suggest to make the game more fair and take more skill that you decrease the amount of power that the higher lvls have, it's just too much... I mean a lvl 150 kill me in one hit and I drained his health not even half way... I am lvl 11 btw. I am just saying to make it more fair in PVP so the lower lvls will actually have a chance and more people will want to PVP instead of sector. I mean I am pretty sure most people love PVP but can't play because of how unfair it is for them. So allie, please adjust this so we can all have fun instead of just the high lvls. Everything is is great so keep up the good work. Only bad thing is the amount of power the high lvls have. Try making the armor itself strong. Maybe have lvl 200s have 150 damage per hit on everyone no matter what lvl, lvl 150s have 100 damage per hit, lvl 50s have 50 damage per hit, and any lower than that in the 20s+. You understand me, it could be something like that. I love how harder you made the game for everything else though.

Allie

I don't have the ability to read walls of text.
I read the first few words, so all I have for a reply is this:
When I don't change the power, people rage.
When I change the power, people rage quit.
There's a difference.

As for the power by BOT, I find it quite more efficient, if you can't handle leveling, that's your problem.
As your stats get higher as you level, it makes for a good reason to continue sectoring so you're strong while you PvP.

thegtabot

Allie note that this would definitely increase the number of people who want to PVP. Of all different lvls, not just lvl 150+ like it is now.

thegtabot

Quote from: Allie on October 27, 2010, 09:56:36 PM
There's a difference.

As for the power by BOT, I find it quite more efficient, if you can't handle leveling, that's your problem.
As your stats get higher as you level, it makes for a good reason to continue sectoring so you're strong while you PvP.

But this makes it so that it's really unfair to the point where you can't, like in bots, show people how good you are by beating them without armor. It also kind of overpowers people by a lot. Allie I will PM you it so you can see it.

Hello Kitty

i find the problem of level 200 surges just being to fast... even with rush on my blad... :/ and they reg hit just as much as my rush does

Allie

I didn't read it all.
I only read "~wall of text~sector levels are too easy~wall of text~bot is strong for higher leveled players~wall of text~ruins pvp for lower leveled players~wall of text"

As for lower leveled players showing someone they're better, use a lower leveled armor.
I beat nearly everyone who uses Elektra(besides Opti/Star/Nitex) on a level 150 with Bladium.
This includes Firey, gramps, Meta, Styx, etc.

thegtabot

Quote from: Allie on October 27, 2010, 09:56:36 PM
There's a difference.

I have no problem with lvling up but it can possibly make someone quit from being bored with sectoring and unable to pvp, me for instance, only does pvp, no sectoring. The only time that I can actually beat a lvl 150+ is in holodeck... Which is strange.

Allie

WHY DO YOU KEEP REPLYING TO ONE POST AND ONE POST ALONE.
Either way, if you can't beat a 150+, than it's because they're better than you in PvP.
I can beat nearly all 150s on a level 75.

And I'm leaving.
Good day.
>;\

thegtabot

Quote from: Allie on October 27, 2010, 10:00:31 PM
I didn't read it all.
I only read "~wall of text~sector levels are too easy~wall of text~bot is strong for higher leveled players~wall of text~ruins pvp for lower leveled players~wall of text"

As for lower leveled players showing someone they're better, use a lower leveled armor.
I beat nearly everyone who uses Elektra(besides Opti/Star/Nitex) on a level 150 with Bladium.
This includes Firey, gramps, Meta, Styx, etc.
Yeah, but for lower lvls to enjoy pvp more vividly with a diversity of lvls you would have to put armor over bot. Not much power for the bot, but plenty for the armor. I see you made lvling up a bit less easier, which is something I like, but the thing is that some people don't like sectoring and would rather pvp/base... And a lot of these people are lower lvls.

Dusk

More People Sector Then PvP

The levels are fine the way their is. Your complaining about demolishing their power but you do realize your seeing it from a level 11 point of view?

It's not like the level 200's are absolute!

TODAY! And I have all these users have Proof it was this
Komposostas(Level 150)
Vs
Muncay(Level 200)
Me(Level 172)
Drax(Level 150)
& 2 Others.

It's personally about skill in PvP as long as your within 50 or so levels of the player.
Your level 11 x.x

thegtabot

Quote from: Allie on October 27, 2010, 10:04:21 PM
WHY DO YOU KEEP REPLYING TO ONE POST AND ONE POST ALONE.
Either way, if you can't beat a 150+, than it's because they're better than you in PvP.
I can beat nearly all 150s on a level 75.

And I'm leaving.
Good day.
>;\

LOL. Wrong. When they can beat you in one hit thats the problem. btw allie I am sad to say but in my day I was a better pvper than you were... Heck, I played with the best of the best. Opti, Remlix, S_A, etc... Hardest was definitely Remlix, because he was pretty much the best pvper in bots at that time. You could go ahead and ask any old player. I am very used to playing with low lvled accounts, it's very fun and makes it plenty harder. But where I get killed in one hit is where it gets kind of annoying. Oh and yes- lvls 50+ is when you actually start getting decent health so obviously you stood a chance. In the normal BOTS I beat lvl 100s on lvl 10 accounts... But the normal BOTS is dead. Bout Evolution is in Closed BETA, so in the mean time I want to give you some pointers on how to make the game better for everyone, and not just specific people. But hey... You are a dictator. >:O.

thegtabot

Quote from: thegtabot on October 27, 2010, 10:10:35 PM
LOL. Wrong. When they can beat you in one hit thats the problem. btw allie I am sad to say but in my day I was a better pvper than you were... Heck, I played with the best of the best. Opti, Remlix, S_A, etc... Hardest was definitely Remlix, because he was pretty much the best pvper in bots at that time. You could go ahead and ask any old player. I am very used to playing with low lvled accounts, it's very fun and makes it plenty harder. But where I get killed in one hit is where it gets kind of annoying. Oh and yes- lvls 50+ is when you actually start getting decent health so obviously you stood a chance. In the normal BOTS I beat lvl 100s on lvl 10 accounts... But the normal BOTS is dead. UGLY PONIESlution is in Closed BETA, so in the mean time I want to give you some pointers on how to make the game better for everyone, and not just specific people. But hey... You are a dictator. >:O.

Wth is there a filter on Bout Ev-o? Heck, Bout Evo was suppose to come out before this but some guy ran away with the code.

Allie

How about leveling.
Because you sure are acting like you suck.
And I'm a challenge for Opti atm, if you say you ever could amount up to me, how about actually playing the game and level to 150, we'll see if you can get me to orange.
>;o

Dusk

If you keep up with Opti then......Good Job ;D

Answer MSN -.-

Dusk

I admit..surges are very fast; xD.
I thought it was just me, Lol.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-