April 23, 2024, 04:43:29 AMLatest Member: RewShodo
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Allie please read this

Allie please read this

Started by thegtabot, October 27, 2010, 09:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello Kitty

Quote from: Elements on October 27, 2010, 10:15:59 PM
I admit..surges are very fast; xD.
I thought it was just me, Lol.

IKR there like impossible with Elctra ++ i mean srsly >.>

thegtabot

Quote from: Elements on October 27, 2010, 10:14:47 PM
If you keep up with Opti then......Good Job ;D

Answer MSN -.-

I always played with low lvls and my highest lvled account was about 74. Note that Opti is much better than he was then. Only reason I could bring his health down to about red or yellow was because I was trained by Remlix and another person whom I forgot their username. Remlix was the best at PVP period and the other person was really good but eventually quit because their boyfriend didn't like them playing the game.

thegtabot

Quote from: Allie on October 27, 2010, 10:13:18 PM
How about leveling.
Because you sure are acting like you suck.
And I'm a challenge for Opti atm, if you say you ever could amount up to me, how about actually playing the game and level to 150, we'll see if you can get me to orange.
>;o

If your a challenge for Opti as good as he is now then I would say thats pretty good, I lost plenty of the tactics I used to use. But I am gaining them back. I even named them LOL.

Main move uppercut: jack in the box, side winder, back winder, camp, trick camp, have mastered smart defence without the skill, and etc... I have forgot a lot of the others I use... I had about 6 accounts on the normal BOTS.

Hello Kitty

Quote from: thegtabot on October 27, 2010, 10:23:45 PM

If your a challenge for Opti as good as he is now then I would say thats pretty good, I lost plenty of the tactics I used to use. But I am gaining them back. I even named them LOL.

Main move uppercut: jack in the box, side winder, back winder, camp, trick camp, have mastered smart defence without the skill, and etc... I have forgot a lot of the others I use... I had about 6 accounts on the normal BOTS.

okay if you are a master than you shall train me -......-?

thegtabot

Quote from: Hello Kitty on October 27, 2010, 10:27:14 PM

okay if you are a master than you shall train me -......-?

Get online my name in game is thegtabot, i'll make a pvp room. Lol I used to train new people by buying new armor for them, teaching them new pvp moves, and as a reward taking them sectoring to lvl up and I let them get the boxes.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

thegtabot

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Dusk

Tricky.

But it's King Tricky to you..  8)

Yz

Quote from: Elements on October 27, 2010, 10:36:49 PM
Tricky.

But it's King Tricky to you..  8)

A KING IS A MAN, A QUEEN IS A WOMAN, WHAT DO U CALL A HERMAPHRODITE

/OFFTOPIC BUT IM CURIOUS
DISCORD killyzkill

thegtabot

Quote from: Tricky on October 27, 2010, 10:36:20 PM
MiniTricky/Tricky

You seem like a challenge I am going to go ahead and go set up a pvp match. But sadly I would probably get killed in one hit- ALLIE

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

thegtabot

Element it is worth mentioning of how sexy you are.

Yz

Quote from: thegtabot on October 27, 2010, 10:39:49 PM
Element it is worth mentioning of how ***y you are.

Elem is a guy and even if it was a girl I'd still think you're a ****ing retard for e-humping
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-