June 16, 2024, 05:34:33 PMLatest Member: anjalisingh8
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » I'd like to take a moment

I'd like to take a moment

Started by zepher12, November 14, 2012, 06:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher12

Quote from: Yzmajority of this is wrong < Not saying everything he said was right, but his majority statement on Zylon was correct

we care for fairness. in acclaim there wass no such thing as fairness. if you thought it was fair that you could buy your way out of a ban, if you thought it was fair that every top guild was a hack guild, if you think it was fair histo banned people for just calling him "histo", if you think gms banning people for lagging, all of that fair, then maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan you got no idea wut fairness means son

I highlighted incorrect opinions in red, and things that Zylon and Acclaim had in common in orange. I have more than seen that there is no form of "fairness" surrounding Zylon, when Allie is in charge of something, it's who she likes best that gets the best things, doesn't have to so strictly follow the rules, or better yet, gets promotions; when Kenny is in charge of a decision, although I liked talking to Kenny before, he typically helps the person paying him the most. As far as guilds go, it's not really hacks that get you to the top in this game, obviously, but it isn't really about skill either, it's mostly those with the most OP gear that obtain the ranks of the top guilds, and considering staff members lead a majority of the highest ranked guilds, that says something, considering they have some of the most powerful gear in the game. I've also witnessed people debating with Kenny on whether they could get out of a ban or not, those with membership typically have a better chance of getting out of one, dunno how all that shit goes now, but I've seen it happen. As for the last one, I've never seen anyone banned for lagging or some such thing, but I've seen Allie kick people from the game if they were doing something she considered "noobish" in her pvp rooms, which could be any style of pvp she didn't like.

^ Not really hating, just denoting that a staff member in a company, defending the company, isn't really reliable, and there's different instances in Zylon's history that make the paragraph hypocritical.

Cooky

November 14, 2012, 06:57:31 PM #1 Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 06:58:44 PM by Cooky
Allie is in charge, if you dont like it, leave? this topic wont accomplish anything except start a argument I think

leapman

its going to go no where my friend sorry.
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

zepher12

I was under the impression this forum could contain rants, you know, meaningless angry paragraphs against something? Doesn't matter if it goes anywhere, posted for informational purposes, Cooky, you are late on the draw, I left awhile ago.

Historian was definitely wrose, I wasn't making a comparison .-.

Cooky

Quote from: zepher12 on November 14, 2012, 07:08:55 PM
I was under the impression this forum could contain rants, you know, meaningless angry paragraphs against something? Doesn't matter if it goes anywhere, posted for informational purposes, Cooky, you are late on the draw, I left awhile ago.

trust me I know all about the feedback/rants section  :(

zepher12

November 14, 2012, 07:14:59 PM #7 Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 07:18:37 PM by zepher12
Quote from: Cooky on November 14, 2012, 07:10:50 PM
Quote from: zepher12 on November 14, 2012, 07:08:55 PM

trust me I know all about the feedback/rants section  :(

So I can see, I'm just saying a rant needs no real purpose, if it starts an argument that's due to the butthurt of someone who read it. I have no intentions of making anyone mad, so if they do, it's not because that was the purpose of this thread.

@Pig: Not really back at all, was just purusing the forums and noticed Tricky's post, found it disagreeable

NeoKiller

Deep inside we all know you're right Muncay.
But those who care about Allie's/other staff's opinion won't admit it.

zepher12

November 14, 2012, 07:23:14 PM #9 Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 07:28:13 PM by zepher12
Quote from: NeoKiller on November 14, 2012, 07:20:20 PM

Which is why all form of debate ends up sucking in this community, as inherently the staff are part of the community, and people are afraid to debate with them, and they always involve themselves in debate, their points are basically the only ones that stand.

Cooky

Quote from: zepher12 on November 14, 2012, 07:23:14 PM
Which is why all form of debate ends up sucking in this community, as inherently the staff are part of the community, and people are afraid to debate with them, and they always involve themselves in debate, their points are absically the only ones that stand.
ok I have to kinda agree with this part

MagicXR

Which is why all form of debate ends up sucking in this community, as inherently the staff are part of the community, and people are afraid to debate with them, and they always involve themselves in debate, their points are absically the only ones that stand.

Selene

Quote from: MagicXR on November 14, 2012, 07:24:59 PM

Why are you quoting it?

Cooky

Quote from: Selene on November 14, 2012, 07:28:00 PM
Quote from: MagicXR on November 14, 2012, 07:24:59 PM

Why are you quoting it?
maybe because.. he agrees with it? you know.. like.. 99.9% of all people are trying to imply when they quote a post and leave no message

123bomb123

Cooky's right, Selene. GJ Cooky, standing up to the man.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-