May 01, 2024, 04:25:54 AMLatest Member: Perydetof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » suggestion for the "who's online" list.

suggestion for the "who's online" list.

Started by Energized, November 19, 2012, 09:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Energized

make some system or w/e, that we can actually click on some1 from dat list, and access their profile on the forums.
why? so we would be able to know the name of the player we click on, on the forum.
feedback plz

Dewo

November 19, 2012, 09:18:40 AM #1 Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 09:26:10 AM by Dewo
You already can, but if you mean the players online in-game list then +1. It will not only look good and organized, but also be very useful for many.
They will have to set up a certain system that links the IGN to the the account, because some people change their IGN a lot, so it has to be updated constantly.

X

boutcheetahz

Quote from: Energized on November 19, 2012, 09:14:47 AM
make some system or w/e, that we can actually click on some1 from dat list, and access their profile on the forums.
why? so we would be able to know the name of the player we click on, on the forum.
feedback plz
I also thought of that a few minutes ago when I saw the very few in-game people.
It might be, that if it was done, the homepage would load so slow?
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

Energized

Quote from: boutcheetahz on November 19, 2012, 09:20:59 AM
Quote from: Energized on November 19, 2012, 09:14:47 AM
feedback plz
I also thought of that a few minutes ago when I saw the very few in-game people.
It might be, that if it was done, the homepage would load so slow?
0.0001 seconds moar probably lel

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-