March 29, 2024, 10:03:43 AMLatest Member: podo6886
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Marketplace » How many zc and membership(dollars) u offer for...

How many zc and membership(dollars) u offer for...

Started by lara538, November 27, 2012, 11:35:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lara538

Hi, im trading some items for membership and/or zc.
What i offer is:
3 Scritter(ram) bodies E
2 Scritter arms E
1 Scritter head E
1 Trilicor arm E
1 Hammer Head(Patch) head E(the color is like purple i think,if u change to ram is mohawk green)
1 Cyblade(Surge) head E red
1 Spike EMT(Ram) arm blue
1 Sinder(Surge) arm red
(total of 11 E parts)
+43m gigas(all i got atm :'()
+ rb pack 88 times(maybe)

Offer in "dollars" so i decide how ill use them between zc and/or membership.(this if some1 offer something,cuz only an E Part collector may offer :'()
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

ZeroUH

14. No real world trading.

You can't sell those items for real money. You can sell them for gigas and then, buy membership from these guys:
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=30492.0

Cooky

November 27, 2012, 12:00:13 PM #2 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 12:02:35 PM by Cooky
Zero.. hes allowed to buy membership and zylon coins from people..

He just said dollars cause hes not sure which one he could afford, zylon coins or membership, so he wants to know how much people would be willing to spend. He even put dollars in quotes.

ReSigNeRs

November 27, 2012, 12:02:39 PM #3 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 12:06:02 PM by ReSigNeRs
Yes Cooky, but if he is scammed, he will just beg the admins to return the items and admins won't return it. That's why the rule is made

Kewl story.

Dollar is also real world money bro.

Cooky

November 27, 2012, 12:06:10 PM #4 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 12:07:10 PM by Cooky
Quote from: ReSigNeRs on November 27, 2012, 12:02:39 PM
Yes Cooky, but if he is scammed, he will just beg the admins to return the items and admins won't return it. That's why the rule is made

Kewl story.
Thats true but he is buying membership and zylon coins not 'real world' stuff.  Zero said hes not allowed to do this but I think he is.

QuoteDollar is also real world money bro.
yes I know but he put it in quotes, hes not really buying dollars he just wants to know how much people are willing to spend on membership or zylon coins.

ReSigNeRs

Dollar is real world currency, we use it to buy items from Zylongamin'.

We buy zylon coins with real money.
We buy membership with real money.

Money is real world stuff.

Zero said not allowed.

Cooky

people buy membership and zylon coins from people all the time for items and gigas, just because this guy put dollars in quotes doesnt mean its not allowed, he just wants to know how much membership/zylon coins people are willing to buy.

ReSigNeRs

Gulp i think you don't get it, sorry for being honest.

"Money" "dollar" " real world stuff "

Well you said, people buy Zc,items with gigas and coins, from who? Other players. Other players buy the stuff from real money wich is stored in paypal/ other pay things.
Dollar is real world stuff that people use here to buy membership/ZC.
He just want to know how much membership/ZC people are willing to pay him if he give that stuffs he write down? I think too but "Hi, im trading some items for membership and/or zc."

Ugh, sleep.

lara538

November 27, 2012, 12:19:39 PM #8 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 12:24:40 PM by lara538
I dont want dollars literally, i cant even receive them cuz im brazilian.Cooky is right.For example:some1 said that offer "20dollars" but then we make a deal about 1k zc and 3 month member that would be 22.50dollars.Anyway it is a trade for zc and membership not for dollars and as i know we are allowed to trade items,gigas coins for zc and membership.

But if u guys prefer i can change the question:
How many zc or membership u offer for this?
Without the (dollars).This way is ok?
In my point of view they let u trade things for zc and membership cuz is a way of Zylon Gaming receive money and a stimulus to ppl play this game a lot hunting for money and items to trade for it.If u change for other games stuff its like im giving away what i have in bc to receive things in other game(s) and then ill stop playing bc and play the other game and give money to the other game creators.They dont want stimulus to u play another game they want a stimulus to u keep playing and spending money or gigas and items to some1 spend money for u with BC.
EDIT:Also if im scammed i wont cry like one of u guys said. I KNOW THAT THERE IS NO REFUND!BUT I KNOW TOO THAT SCAMMERS CAN BE BANNED LIKE HAPPENED WITH Famous_Tank THAT SCAMMED ME + OTHER PPL. I'll only trade those items for zc and/or membership with ppl i judge trustable.If a guy lv160- non member appear saying that give me x zc and y membership time ill just IGNORE cuz im not that stupid.

(click to show/hide)

DarkShadow89

No the rule is because, Zylon isnt responsible if you get scammed. Thats all it means, if you want to secretly go trade KNOWING the consequences then you shouldnt come crying to a GM about real world money being scammed.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

ZeroUH

November 27, 2012, 12:28:19 PM #10 Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 12:38:53 PM by ZeroUH
Let me explain this better to you lara.

Nós já tivemos problemas com um jogador, chamado BonzoDog, que perdeu praticamente tudo que tinha aqui porque foi confiar em uma troca de items entre Bc e um outro jogo que nem lembro qual. Como ele encheu a paciência pedindo os items de volta e tal, foi criada essa regra pra evitar esse problema novamente. Mesmo com essa regra, esse problema ainda acontece, a gente só não fica sabendo. O fato de você ter colocado em dolar, da a entender que está vendendo seus items por dinheiro real. Por que perguntar o preço em uma cotação real se você vai pagar com dinheiro fictício? E procure alguém de confiança pra realizar essa troca, porque isso é arriscado. Se alguém pegar suas coisas nessa troca e te enganar, já era! Ninguem aqui vai se responsabilizar pelo seu prejuízo. Por isso sugeri uma das pessoas do link que postei. acho que agora fui mais claro.  :)
FAROUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU RAPAZ!

lara538

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on November 27, 2012, 12:25:05 PM
No the rule is because, Zylon isnt responsible if you get scammed. Thats all it means, if you want to secretly go trade KNOWING the consequences then you shouldnt come crying to a GM about real world money being scammed.

As i said i wont cry ill just report if this happens. And the part that Zylon isnt responsible is THE OBVIOUS PART IN MY OPINION.
I was saying that cuz some ppl are like "Why i can buy zc and membership with gigas and items and cant buy things bought with dollars in other games"Because this i said "In my point of view..."
Btw if what im doing of trade those things for zc and/or membership is illegal some GM,Mod or Admin come and confirm again plz.
I think that Zero maybe didnt understand my point, but if anyway it is illegal i have nothing to do with it.

@Zero: Isso eu ate ja entendi. Eu sei tbm q existe talvez algumas pessoas confiaveis q nao sao verificadas tipo alguem lv alto q nao quer se reportado e banido mesmo q temporariamente. Eu tenho total ciência de q se eu for scammeado eu nao vou ter nenhum dos meus items ou gigas de volta, assim como ja perdi 45m sendo scammeado.Agente aprende com o tempo ja nao vou ser tao trouxa quanto antes(eu acho). Eu falei dólares porque dependendo se aparece alguem disposto a dar quantias razoavelmente altas eu poderia distribuí-las do jeito q eu bem entender entre tempo de membership e zc. Por exemplo 25 dolares, eu decido 2k zc e 1 mes de membro.
É na verdade uma troca de items e gigas por zc e membership de um jeito diferente, mas desse jeito diferente é ilegal ou voce so esta sendo bacana e me avisando sobre o perigo? ;)
Desculpe pelo tempo q estou te tomando,
Maxter_Gundam
E tbm nao so garota nao q nem vc disse ontem "fica calma". Lara e sobrenome tbm  :P

(click to show/hide)

123bomb123

That rule shouldn't apply to ZG games.. Why are there Verified Sellers?

Cooky is right, tbh.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Cooky

ZeroUH

Quote from: 123bomb123 on November 27, 2012, 12:41:29 PM
That rule shouldn't apply to ZG games.. Why are there Verified Sellers?
Decrease the number of people scammed? Avoid problems with people asking their items back because of these trades?

@lara: Ontem foi erro de digitação... AHEUAHEUHAEUAHEHAUEUAHE!! Enfim, eu entendi que você queria algo em dolar e tal. Em todo caso, é mais fácil você ver o preço em gigas. Porque de um jeito ou de outro, vai ter que pagar em gigas. Falo preço no geral, porque acredito que quem for pegar seus items vai perguntar quanto eles valem +/-.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-