Previous topic - Next topic

Eat4two

Quote from: Cooky on December 12, 2012, 09:38:24 AM
lol soccer
(click to show/hide)

Quote from: ZeroUH on December 12, 2012, 09:41:29 AM
Quote from: Eat4two on December 12, 2012, 09:38:17 AM
o ok, nothin' compared to Champions League  :-\
Well... Champions is harder but the Mundial is something bigger, I think.
Could be. Tell me how do teams qualify to this tournament?

cybercjt

Quote from: Eat4two on December 12, 2012, 09:46:57 AM
lol soccer
(click to show/hide)

o ok, nothin' compared to Champions League  :-\
mhurichans
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

lara538

December 12, 2012, 09:55:53 AM #17 Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 09:57:37 AM by lara538
Quote from: Eat4two on December 12, 2012, 09:46:57 AM
lol soccer
(click to show/hide)

o ok, nothin' compared to Champions League  :-\

Qualify to this tournament the champion of the champions league(Chelsea this year),the champion of the Libertadores(Corinthians this year),the champion of the africa tournament(Al Ahly),the champion of the CONCACAF(Monterrey) and this year cuz its in Japan the champion of the japan championship plus the champion of the asia championship.If i remember right thats all and everything is correct.

Chelsea and corinthians automatically enter on the semifinals but the others teams not,today corinthians won 1-0 vs Al ahly,tomorrow is chelsea vs Monterrey from Mexico. The other teams are already disqualified.
Hope this helps.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

ZeroUH

lara538

Quote from: ZeroUH on December 12, 2012, 09:57:37 AM
GO CHELSEA!!

Why u hate that much Corinthians if u are Cruzeiro?? ???
Im Botafogo so i dont care if Corinthians win, i think i prefer corinthians as the champion cuz its a brazilian team :P.

(click to show/hide)

ZeroUH

Quote from: lara538 on December 12, 2012, 10:00:38 AM
Quote from: ZeroUH on December 12, 2012, 09:57:37 AM
GO CHELSEA!!

Why u hate that much Corinthians if u are Cruzeiro?? ???
Im Botafogo so i dont care if Corinthians win, i think i prefer corinthians as the champion cuz its a brazilian team :P.

half of my class loves them D:<
fking Gambas!!!

Eat4two

@lara ya it did.

as I perceived it the concept is nearly similar except the teams in Mundial are a lot worser than teams in CL, no offense. Corinthians would of been a losing team in CL, in fact every brazilian team would be  :P

Yz

aus calls it soccer too, stupid bias list made by people who cant speak english
DISCORD killyzkill

Eat4two

Quote from: Yz on December 12, 2012, 10:15:16 AM
no shit, the purpose on posting that list was to point out most countries don't call it soccer

lara538

Quote from: Eat4two on December 12, 2012, 10:08:35 AM
@lara ya it did.

as I perceived it the concept is nearly similar except the teams in Mundial are a lot worser than teams in CL, no offense. Corinthians would of been a losing team in CL, in fact every brazilian team would be  :P

No need to say no offense, u arent offending any1 ;)
We in Brazil know that our teams are worse than the big european teams, we just always dreams in a victory vs the european team on the final of this tournament.Sometimes those european teams dont play all they can and then the brazilian teams win the tournament ::)

(click to show/hide)

Yz

Quote from: Eat4two on December 12, 2012, 10:18:39 AM
Quote from: Yz on December 12, 2012, 10:15:16 AM
no shit, the purpose on posting that list was to point out most countries don't call it soccer

no shit,
DISCORD killyzkill

Eat4two

December 12, 2012, 11:15:23 AM #26 Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 11:22:20 AM by Eat4two
Quote from: lara538 on December 12, 2012, 10:27:50 AM
@lara ya it did.

as I perceived it the concept is nearly similar except the teams in Mundial are a lot worser than teams in CL, no offense. Corinthians would of been a losing team in CL, in fact every brazilian team would be  :P

We in Brazil know that our teams are worse than the big european teams, we just always dreams in a victory vs the european team on the final of this tournament.Sometimes those european teams dont play all they can and then the brazilian teams win the tournament ::)
I'd say Corinthians has a chance to win since Chelsea is in a major slump for the moment and their coach was fired recently

ZeroUH

@lara ya it did.

Santos x Barcelona = Barcelona playground.

lara538

December 12, 2012, 12:34:52 PM #28 Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 12:36:17 PM by lara538
Quote from: Eat4two on December 12, 2012, 11:15:23 AM
@lara ya it did.

as I perceived it the concept is nearly similar except the teams in Mundial are a lot worser than teams in CL, no offense. Corinthians would of been a losing team in CL, in fact every brazilian team would be  :P

I'd say Corinthians has a chance to win since Chelsea is in a major slump for the moment and their coach was fired recently

I totally agree that Corinthians have chance.Remember that a lil after Rafa benitez become Inter de Milan coach he won this tournament, now the he recently become Chelsea's coach too and has the chance to win again,For those that are superstitious ::)
@Zero: We cant compare barcelona last year team with this year chelsea team, i know u wasnt doing that, but last year Santos was praying for a miracle not dreaming like this year or other ones.lol :P Will be easier corinthians this year match than last year to santos, there is still the coach factor and the disqualification of chelsea on the champions league on the groups stage.

(click to show/hide)

NeoKiller

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-