June 01, 2024, 12:20:47 PMLatest Member: idstar007
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » The forum needs this.. desperatley

The forum needs this.. desperatley

Started by Cooky, December 21, 2012, 02:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

123bomb123

I want BC court, tbh. This is good, tho. +1
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

MagicXR

Quote from: leroy0690 on December 21, 2012, 11:04:39 PM
The game needs a new owner, Allie is just plain rude and a terrible person IMO.
She did a bad job.
Big mistake saying that

boutcheetahz

I think everyone deserves a second chance as long as they've seen their mistake and are willing to work it out and repair the damage. Everyone can make a mistake and then realize just how stupid it was. Most people would appreciate given the second chance and should make the most out of it. But if they fail again, it's a bit stupid to give a third chance.

Quote from: leroy0690 on December 21, 2012, 11:07:33 PM
The game needs a new owner, Allie is just plain rude and a terrible person IMO. She can put people down and say negative things, but if you spam you get moderated. Maybe you should sort out your own issues before you hypocritically punish others.
She did a bad job.

Hey it is my opinion, she states her opinion to me alot, and it is always negative. So why can I not do the same?
You didn't even say why you were stated with negative opinions. You can do the same, if you think you're right then do it.
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

Allie

Quote from: leroy0690 on December 21, 2012, 11:07:33 PM
The game needs a new owner, Allie is just plain rude and a terrible person IMO. She can put people down and say negative things, but if you spam you get moderated. Maybe you should sort out your own issues before you hypocritically punish others.
She did a bad job.

Hey it is my opinion, she states her opinion to me alot, and it is always negative. So why can I not do the same?

You're entitled to your opinion, but your opinion is wrong. To be honest, I've left this game multiple times, and every time I've been drug back because I am the life of this game. I may be a mean bitch (and I do not publicly disagree with this whatsoever), but I am also the one who comes up with every proposal, starts every project, and ensures the quality of the game.

I don't like you. At all. I don't expect you to like me either - you've been dumb and therefore have received my disrespect. But half the staff would legitly leave if I wasn't here. They're loyal to me, not the game. I know what I'm doing, and when it comes down to it, my judgement is something that makes me such an amazing owner. My judgement that allows me to unbiasly pass fair punishments on those who deserve it.

If I abuse my powers, I'd like to know why you aren't muted. Thx for reading, and continue with the suggestion the rest of you. Verbal warning for you for spamming.

Yz

no allie no game

go play evo you disrespectful turd l0l

+1
DISCORD killyzkill

cybercjt

Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

ZeroUH

I wonder why many people here never got warned or w/e and other keep getting warned, moderated or even muted due bad behavior and never learns the lesson. Like me, for example. I only got warned when I was testing Selene. We had an appeal section once. It was removed because it's was pointless, I think. Why should we have an appeal section if some people, and they know that I'm talking about them  ::), keep breaking the rules over and over again? 2nd chances are for those who deserve. I could make a list with at least 10 people who had more the 3 chances. We just don't tell this in public. Instead of keep attacking staff saying that we abuse of our powers, many of you should think and stop abuse of your liberty.

Quote from: Selene on December 21, 2012, 03:18:42 PM
If you have a problem with your warning/moderation/banned PM one of the high staff members.

This is more than enough if you have problems or doubts about your punishment. I always answer my PMs, when there is a point on the question or appeal.

Cooky

Even if people dont deserve a second or 3rd chance, just the fact alone that theirs disaproval is not discussed in public but instead in a section where only staff can respond, is reason enough to have an appeals section.

ZeroUH

Quote from: Cooky on December 22, 2012, 01:16:34 AM
Even if people dont deserve a second or 3rd chance, just the fact alone that theirs disaproval is not discussed in public but instead in a section where only staff can respond, is reason enough to have an appeals section.
People are bias. Do you need more reasons to explain why this is a bad idea?

Selene

December 22, 2012, 01:21:49 AM #24 Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 01:22:44 AM by Selene
I don't really get the point in this though? Like do you think when you complain about your punishment you think it will help you get unpunished even though you have broke a rule?

Cooky

Selene why are you saying `you`? You think the suggestion is just for me? Wtf.  I can tell you right now that a large majority of all appeals would result in the punishment not being changed, like in real life. But its way more approppriate and professional to have a specific section for it rather then people bringing it up in public and creating a scene. and getting in more trouble or posting in the rants section which is silly because theres no way to voice a complaint without it being labled a rant, thats,not right. 

Mario666

I feel as if there would be more ignorant people who trying to argue how they didn't break any rules and that staff is wrong than there would be people trying to honestly use it. If anyone hasn't noticed, those who like to break the rules tend to be the ones who always try to argue with staff. +1 to the idea, but in my honest opinion, I don't think it would be used correctly.

Cooky

It could work if rules are put in place and consistantly enforced. An appeal doesnt give you permission to insult staff, and doing so would void your appeal and simply get you in more trouble. Which is still better then it happening in public.

-PeaceLover-

December 23, 2012, 02:05:26 AM #28 Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 02:07:33 AM by -PeaceLover-
+1, You should not pm make a new section. I love when staff and member fight it so fun to read. Not saying it is good, but nowaday when I get on BC Forums I am looking forward too these fight cmon now.

EDIT: Thanks Leroy for being so stupid. ;]

Cooky

If there is an appeals section there actually would be LESS fights

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-