June 16, 2024, 11:08:57 PMLatest Member: JosephMaibe
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Only Staff Members reply if they know please!

Only Staff Members reply if they know please!

Started by frog, January 04, 2013, 07:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoKiller

Quote from: Iridion on January 04, 2013, 07:47:41 AM
also the almighty iri dont want so no unban
almight iri doesnt know that he has to use does instead of dont ::)

Yz

January 04, 2013, 08:01:23 AM #17 Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 08:05:27 AM by Yz
Quote from: NeoKiller on January 04, 2013, 07:59:34 AM

doesn't*

since when did u become a grammar nazi >_> no one likes that guy
DISCORD killyzkill

boutcheetahz

IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

Iridion

Quote from: NeoKiller on January 04, 2013, 07:59:34 AM
the almighty iri dont need to use grammar you neonazivodkadrunkenrussian

cmon i know my english isnt very good but i'm not totally ignorant :'[

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Iridion

Quote from: boutcheetahz on January 04, 2013, 08:04:34 AM
so he did hack
if the great yz and the almighty iri decided to ban him hemust have done something wrong keke

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

leonidsa

Quote from: Cooky on September 24, 2013, 05:57:31 PM
what about me I rap for u on skype

frog

Quote from: Yz on January 04, 2013, 07:47:05 AM
yz controls ur ban, yz decides that you are a danger to BC, yz knows you threatened to hack with egyptian and help him out. yz doesnt want u back here.
1st this didn't give me the answer for my question (what type of ban did i recieve)
2nd when i said i will help egyptian and those things it was a moment of anger (you can ask CodePurple)
3rd did you ask zero & nik about what i told them in msn?!!!! as i told you in the other topic??

Yz

1st yes i did I DON'T WANT YOU IN BOUTCHEETAH AT ALL, pretty obvious

2nd okay you made a mistake, you shouldn't have done that cuz it will cost you

3rd no
DISCORD killyzkill

leonidsa

Quote from: frog on January 04, 2013, 08:08:09 AM
yz controls ur ban, yz decides that you are a danger to BC, yz knows you threatened to hack with egyptian and help him out. yz doesnt want u back here.
1st this didn't give me the answer for my question (what type of ban did i recieve)
2nd when i said i will help egyptian and those things it was a moment of anger (you can ask CodePurple)
3rd did you ask zero & nik about what i told them in msn?!!!! as i told you in the other topic??
you got banned and you will dont get unbanned why you need more details?anyway that will not help you.
Quote from: Cooky on September 24, 2013, 05:57:31 PM
what about me I rap for u on skype

frog

January 04, 2013, 08:20:29 AM #25 Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 08:21:44 AM by frog
Quote from: Yz on January 04, 2013, 08:11:13 AM
1st yes i did I DON'T WANT YOU IN BOUTCHEETAH AT ALL, pretty obvious

2nd okay you made a mistake, you shouldn't have done that cuz it will cost you

@1st , so it is a perm account ban if i'm not mistaken

@2nd , so you will punish people on thier real world actions??? i was angry so i threatened that i will kill tricky as an example (i didn't btw) so you will ban me for my real world action?!!!! i thought its a game!

Edit:
Quote from: leonidsa on January 04, 2013, 08:11:34 AM
Quote from: frog on January 04, 2013, 08:08:09 AM
you got banned and you will dont get unbanned why you need more details?anyway that will not help you.
look for the last time i ask you to stay away from me okey?!!!!!!!! , + are you a staff??? NO , so please don't reply to this

Yz

pls read the rules, threatening the staff results in a perm IP ban if you're not joking at the time
DISCORD killyzkill

frog

Quote from: Yz on January 04, 2013, 08:21:15 AM
pls read the rules, threatening the staff results in a perm IP ban if you're not joking at the time
i know that this is a rule but did i tell you i will kill you in the game?!!!!!!! no i didn't so it was anger (in my own life) i said already that i was just angry...

frog

btw about your 3rd answer {no about if you asked zero & nik about what i said} i think you may need to ask about that

Yz

no, you send me the info i need

and you threatened staff by saying you would help egyptian
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-