June 03, 2024, 02:18:31 PMLatest Member: ohmypetgroom
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Something like Selling everything in inventory?

Something like Selling everything in inventory?

Started by tanatoss121, January 06, 2013, 04:15:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanatoss121

people doing 172 they usually tries to earn money by selling the items they get during the sectoring. They are quite annoyed by selling all the items individually when the inventory is full. If there was option like selling every items in inventory, it would be very easy for them to continue on gathering money and not annoyed.
Neon / Meto / NoblessLord

halo4lover

Ah i like that idea like a sell all option?
(however, might get those people who accidently sell something then harass staff to get it back for them)

+1

spiderstar

Quote from: halo4lover on January 06, 2013, 04:21:36 AM
(however, might get those people who accidently sell something then harass staff to get it back for them)

+1

I was thinking about this suggestion and then I thought about that exact scenario. 
It's just too risky imo. 

tanatoss121

January 06, 2013, 04:26:50 AM #3 Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 04:27:50 AM by tanatoss121
Quote from: spiderstar on January 06, 2013, 04:25:09 AM

+1

I was thinking about this suggestion and then I thought about that exact scenario. 
It's just too risky imo. 
than add something ensuring to sell all the items popup. if thats risky 2popups its better than clicking like 20 times\
added - or even like fuel off, on system

darkhair

Nice idea hope there could rly be a update taking place

spiderstar

Quote from: tanatoss121 on January 06, 2013, 04:26:50 AM

+1

It's just too risky imo. 
than add something ensuring to sell all the items popup. if thats risky 2popups its better than clicking like 20 times\

People will still mess up.   Also not to be mean or anything but is it really that hard spending 30 seconds to click?  This is kind of just a feature to make people more lazy + faster to get gigas.  

tanatoss121

January 06, 2013, 04:43:48 AM #6 Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 04:48:16 AM by tanatoss121
Quote from: spiderstar on January 06, 2013, 04:35:27 AM

+1

It's just too risky imo. 

People will still mess up.   Also not to be mean or anything but is it really that hard spending 30 seconds to click?  This is kind of just a feature to make people more lazy + faster to get gigas. 
you will change your mind if you do 172 to gather gigas for 1~2 or more hrs like other players. because i tried for 1hr and i got rly mad and i could hav smashed my mac as hard as i could

boutcheetahz

Quote from: tanatoss121 on January 06, 2013, 04:43:48 AM

+1

It's just too risky imo. 

People will still mess up.   Also not to be mean or anything but is it really that hard spending 30 seconds to click?  This is kind of just a feature to make people more lazy + faster to get gigas. 
you will change your mind if you do 172 to gather gigas for 1~2 or more hrs like other players. because i tried for 1hr and i got rly mad and i could hav smashed my mac as hard as i could
This is really insignificant and there are more things to update than this thing. This takes too much time to make.

I know what you feel and I also want this to be implemented but it's not just necessary, I mean, it's just a little time for the gigas. And a lot more time if you make this thing. If ever this gets implemented, some people will complain that they got things sold accidentally. So if they took all that time complaining into selling the items one by one, it'd be not much problem. And I think complaining takes more time than selling every item.

IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

123bomb123

How long do you think it would take to script this, boutcheetaz? I don't think it's gonna be that hard with what Kenny can currently code.

+1, if some idiot does accidently sell their stuff it's their fault, same with when they sell one by mistake. You shouldn't avoid updates because of that, it just makes the playerbase worse.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

hawk5005

There's enough people accidentally selling items to the shop the way it is now. Imagine how it would be if they had the ability to sell their entire inventory. And it only takes what, 20-30 seconds? It may be annoying, but it's not something that is necessarily needed.

Frith

January 06, 2013, 09:07:24 AM #10 Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 09:14:40 AM by Frith
Quote from: tanatoss121 on January 06, 2013, 04:43:48 AM

+1

It's just too risky imo.  

People will still mess up.   Also not to be mean or anything but is it really that hard spending 30 seconds to click?  This is kind of just a feature to make people more lazy + faster to get gigas.  
1-2, i used to do like 4 a day and this didnt bother me at all, if you feel like 'smashing your mac as hard as you could' then id advise you go and get some fresh air every 15 or so minutes to cool you down or you have some serious anger issues  :-X

also +1, but have a system where if you click the button it would pop up saying something like 'are you sure you want to clear your inventory' then if you select yes saying would you like to sell x amount of item for x amount of gigas because im sure having this system would remove accidently selling everything and 2-3 clicks is alot easier than 20  ::)

boutcheetahz

Quote from: 123bomb123 on January 06, 2013, 05:29:10 AM
How long do you think it would take to script this, boutcheetaz? I don't think it's gonna be that hard with what Kenny can currently code.

+1, if some idiot does accidently sell their stuff it's their fault, same with when they sell one by mistake. You shouldn't avoid updates because of that, it just makes the playerbase worse.

If it takes a less time then let Kenny know about this, but I think it's not really important. Besides it's just 10 items as nanak said. lol, they're just probably too lazy.

And if some idiot does accidentally sell their stuff, it's their fault, but they gonna cry and ask for refund.

Quote from: Frith on January 06, 2013, 09:07:24 AM
1-2, i used to do like 4 a day and this didnt bother me at all, if you feel like 'smashing your mac as hard as you could' then id advise you go and get some fresh air every 15 or so minutes to cool you down or you have some serious anger issues  :-X

also +1, but have a system where if you click the button it would pop up saying something like 'are you sure you want to clear your inventory' then if you select yes saying would you like to sell x amount of item for x amount of gigas because im sure having this system would remove accidently selling everything and 2-3 clicks is alot easier than 20  ::)
Selling 10 items didn't bother me too much, what bothers me more is Idk whoever is whispering to me and what they're whispering to me.

You might want a system which needs you to type any of the following codes:
iwannasellall
sellallitems

or what you want, just giving the idea, but I don't think it's easy to do.
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

Frith

Quote from: Frith on January 06, 2013, 09:07:24 AM
1-2, i used to do like 4 a day and this didnt bother me at all, if you feel like 'smashing your mac as hard as you could' then id advise you go and get some fresh air every 15 or so minutes to cool you down or you have some serious anger issues  :-X

Selling 10 items didn't bother me too much, what bothers me more is Idk whoever is whispering to me and what they're whispering to me.

You might want a system which needs you to type any of the following codes:
iwannasellall
sellallitems

or what you want, just giving the idea, but I don't think it's easy to do.
[/quote]
what do you mean?

well what i mean if they were considering including this they may aswell not rush it and have it simple and easy to use

Yz

-1 not necessary just convenient and there's a lot of stuff we could do just for convenience
DISCORD killyzkill

Xx Itz Ian

@clear
Auto sells all items from inv to shop.

@clearall

Auto sells all items from inv and stashes
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian