June 01, 2024, 10:16:23 AMLatest Member: TrevorESORN
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Is this fair?

Is this fair?

Started by Noname22, January 06, 2013, 10:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noname22

I don't mean to walk all over Cooky's Mod position, by all means I could care less if he is Mod as long as he does the job he is supposed to do.

My issue is that recently Cooky would say negative things towards me or just talk down to me, and I responded to these negative comments and in turn got moderated for "Sever Antagonization" as did Cooky, we both got moderated at the exact same time. The issue is that Cooky was causing trouble long before I even responded to his posts and barely I did anything that bad.

Now it seems that they completely disregarded Cookys Moderation and gave him the Moderator position, while I am still moderated.
Does this seem fair at all? Not only was he unmoderrated he was bumped up to a staff position, now that seems VERY unfair.
All I am asking is for the same treatment as him, seeing as my Moderation is complete malarkey. I messaged Selene telling her this, the very helpfull Head GM who dislikes me apparently because an "attitude" when she is infact the negative one. And Allie is mad because I told her what I think about her personality and the way she runs her guild. Anyone who frequents the forum should know I have never done anything wrong, but state a harmless opinion, something that Allie, Yz, Selene and all the high Staff do, ALOT, and it is very seldom positive things that they type. The only time they are professional is when they have an announcement.

When I messaged Selene it,  she said this.

Come on, not even a decent response.

I went to a new account because Selene won't accept my posts for some reason. I will gladly go back on my other account.

I think Cooky should be moderated, then when he is unmoderated, bumped to staff.
Or you can unmoderate me, it just seem logical.

Plus I am pretty sure this is was Selene wanted me to do, so that she can mute me for moderation evade. I sure won't be surprised, but I weighed my options and I don't use the forum enough and have multe GFX forums lined up. I risked her possible passive aggressive actions. Like I said I have no clue about this, but I do suspect it.

I am just looking for an honest answer and what I deserve as always.

Remember, you're moderated. But I would have approved this post anyways so leaving it here - Yz xoxo

Yz

All Staff are just naturally unwarned. He's sort of being given another chance earlier than you, since he's part of the staff now. (I skimmed the thread, I'm sorry if this isn't satisfactory but that's why he's not moderated anymore)
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

January 06, 2013, 10:52:33 PM #2 Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 10:53:33 PM by Cooky
There were special conditions discussed between me and Allie (that I am not allowed to disclose) that will keep me a temp mod until I show that I deserve it. I wasnt just handed mod, I will have to work for it still.

Also, people who are warned/moderated always lose their status when they get promoted to staff

Most recently GM ZeroUH, Mod Xala, and I

leroy0690

January 06, 2013, 10:57:58 PM #3 Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 11:02:08 PM by Yz
Fair = Him moderation = Staff Possition provoked, then when un-moderated = Mod.

I shouldnt be moderated for responding to HIS posts then just let him off the line when he was negative to me, I never went into Cookys post and diliberatly said anything mean. I only ever quoted him.

Thats not right.

Quote from: Cooky on January 06, 2013, 10:52:33 PM
There were special conditions discussed between me and Allie (that I am not allowed to disclose) that will keep me a temp mod until I show that I deserve it. I wasn't just handed mod, I will have to work for it still.

Also, people who are warned/moderated always lose their status when they get promoted to staff

Most recently GM Zero UH, Mod Ala, and I

So where are my special conditions that grant me privileges to be un-moderated as a reintegration into the community. I should be moderated again if I misbehave then. Where are my special privileges?

Since I can not edit my post nor actually see them till this is accepted, can you merge my previous post with this one?

Yz

His good actions simply remedied his bad ones, in this case.
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

Your moderation will soon turn to a mute for bypassing. Thanks for purchasing Moderation Time, would you like a receipt?

ManMeetDog

Quote from: Allie on January 06, 2013, 10:59:53 PM
Your moderation will soon turn to a mute for bypassing. Thanks for purchasing Moderation Time, would you like a receipt?

Exactly, just perm ban me. I am tired of this plot.

ManMeetDog2

Just perm ban me, I am tired of argueing with adults that have the self control and morals of a child.

Allie

Quote from: ManMeetDog2 on January 06, 2013, 11:03:07 PM
Just perm ban me, I am tired of argueing with adults that have the self control and morals of a child.

Okay.
Thanks for purchasing. I won't lock your thread though. It'll just go unmaintained.

Cooky

Why do you act like staff banning you is the only way for you to not have to deal with staff? You could just leave and never come back you know.. instead of making more and more accounts

Jeffalo13

Quote from: Cooky on January 06, 2013, 11:05:28 PM
Why do you act like staff banning you is the only way for you to not have to deal with staff? You could just leave and never come back you know.. instead of making more and more accounts

now that isn't very nice
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Cooky

Theres no point in asking to be banned

if you dont want to be a part of the game.. you can just leave

no one is forcing you to stay

KillerPig

Quote from: Yz on January 06, 2013, 10:58:50 PM
His good actions simply remedied his bad ones, in this case.
wtf...

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-