April 24, 2024, 05:48:57 AMLatest Member: ErickTor
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Removal of the account sharing rule

Removal of the account sharing rule

Started by Yz, January 07, 2013, 10:56:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nucleaon

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Dillh

This is stupid why was this just allowed now ??? I bet players in the past have been Perma banned cause of this rule and will not be unbanned cause of this?
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

jinhongzhu

Quote from: Dillh on January 08, 2013, 08:36:34 AM
This is stupid why was this just allowed now ??? I bet players in the past have been Perma banned cause of this rule and will not be unbanned cause of this?
:D Because now we get to share accs  ::)

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Santa

Quote from: Dillh on January 08, 2013, 08:36:34 AM

Okay, so if the government said killing people is allowed now, and you cannot be charged for doing it.  That will not automatically set free the killers in prison.  They will rot there. ;o

thethiny

Quote from: Santa on November 11, 2012, 04:27:35 PM
considering 1k Zylon Coins is $10 dollars, and 1 month membership sells for 50 mill, I would have to say 100 mil for 1k coins?  (Just a guess though)

Shass

Delta

I sell my account -Delta-
It's a naked surge with 1mill coins.

I sell it for 10b gigas, who wants it? 8)

ilovemoney

#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

Jestobese

January 24, 2013, 12:28:07 AM #23 Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 12:07:11 AM by Selene
Dismiss me from it.

I hope, you will come to the correct decision. Do not despair.

Selene

Please don't double post.

Also, what are you talking about?

hur9

What if a friend forgot his pass and he sent the email reset pass and he dont get the email ????

Rossbach

Quote from: hur90 on January 25, 2013, 01:17:53 PM
What if a friend forgot his pass and he sent the email reset pass and he dont get the email ????

Is this "friend" trying to find out his own account pass, or an account that is not his?

If it is the second one, ("or an account that is not his") then that friend can ask the owner of the account what the pass was.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

hur9

Quote from: Rossbach on January 25, 2013, 01:34:32 PM

Is this "friend" trying to find out his own account pass, or an account that is not his?

If yes for the latter one, then that friend can ask the owner of the account what the pass was.  ::)

:-\ that "Friend" is -DarckyWolf- and he is looking for a solution. And its hes acc.

Rossbach

Quote from: hur90 on January 25, 2013, 01:37:15 PM

If yes for the latter one, then that friend can ask the owner of the account what the pass was.  ::)

:-\ that "Friend" is -DarckyWolf- and he is looking for a solution.

You did not answer the question.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

hur9

Quote from: Rossbach on January 25, 2013, 01:38:52 PM
Quote from: hur90 on January 25, 2013, 01:37:15 PM

If yes for the latter one, then that friend can ask the owner of the account what the pass was.  ::)

:-\ that "Friend" is -DarckyWolf- and he is looking for a solution.

You did not answer the question.  ::)

Yes its his acc.Not other people acc.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-