April 30, 2024, 04:31:20 PMLatest Member: NganGavin9
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » StarLight - The Stars of BoutCheetah

StarLight - The Stars of BoutCheetah

Started by spiderstar, January 18, 2013, 03:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selene

Yz

if allie was less of an emo he would be banned
DISCORD killyzkill

Eat4two

Yep I do have something to add, I've seen -LightStar- and Vaporstar abusing the bug as well. So they should face the same destiny. Justice for the establishment is needed.  8)

spiderstar

I'll be online now for people who want to grind with me. (Wait one sec finishing up a mod I'll be done in around 10 minutes)

Alright so as a punishment Tze has to get 4m gp instead of 1.5m gp.
From now on bug abusing will not be accepted in the guild.  I want our guild to be a respected guild not a guild known for cheating their way to the top.  
If you continue to abuse the bugs I'll give you a warning but after that warning you'll be kicked from the guild.  

MagicXR

February 15, 2013, 10:02:46 PM #170 Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 10:04:54 PM by MagicXR
Quote from: Eat4two on February 15, 2013, 09:54:14 PM
Yep I do have something to add, I've seen -LightStar- and Vaporstar abusing the bug as well. So they should face the same destiny. Justice for the establishment is needed.  8)
I did when I saw tze and sas do it..... Lightstar didnt, and i have 500k gp legit

spidey and code can testify to that because i got really pissed when i found out tze and sas were base boosting so then i did to make it fair again but i really do have 500k legit

jinhongzhu

Wtf I stopped abusing the "exp glitch" when Selene rold me to stop which was a few weeks ago. After that, all I did was grind lv 219(s/h) mode because I had member on that acc which was lv 214. I admit that like the first 300k gp or so were from boosting. But, after the convo I had with Sel, I stopped. Also, don't just look at me, almost everyone in the guild was doing it.

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

mic99

Quotespidey and code can testify to that because i got really pissed when i found out tze and sas were base boosting so then i did to make it fair again but i really do have 500k legit

Yeh, I got mad too when I saw their gp.

I didn't do it : DDDDDDDD

spiderstar

Guys stop fighting whats done is done and I'm not taking my word back.
If you're in the guild just to get the event prize then I'm going to ask you to leave please.  

Edit: We're almost rank 20 guys.  Let's try and beat the rest and go for top 10!

jinhongzhu

So.. I have to get another 4mil GP? or continue from my current gp? .-.

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

spiderstar

Quote from: jinhongzhu on February 15, 2013, 10:41:16 PM
So.. I have to get another 4mil GP? or continue from my current gp? .-.

Continue from your current gp to 4m.

lara538

This is what happens when a guild has big prizes  :-\
Ppl join only for the prize, do boost in bvb,others complain cuz the guildmates boosted, if spider dont put more prizes after some ppl can maybe stop grinding...
Im not saying that every1 is complaining,or boosting or will stop grinding btw.
Just giving what is my opinion atm.
But i think also that spider can organize things in his guild.
Im not wishing bad to ur guild.
I hope u organize ur guild and have sucess spider, not kidding, good luck.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

sasuke6548

Quote from: MagicXR on February 15, 2013, 10:02:46 PM
Yep I do have something to add, I've seen -LightStar- and Vaporstar abusing the bug as well. So they should face the same destiny. Justice for the establishment is needed.  8)
I did when I saw tze and sas do it..... Lightstar didnt, and i have 500k gp legit

spidey and code can testify to that because i got really pissed when i found out tze and sas were base boosting so then i did to make it fair again but i really do have 500k legit
lol dafuq? blaming an innocent person?? lolol i wasnt on my "star acc" for months and my 100k GP was from base boosting u idiot....
 1. No flaming or harassing another player of any sort (including staff).

I used to like you Sas, but you just changed.

MagicXR

Quote from: sasuke6548 on February 15, 2013, 11:58:55 PM
Quote from: MagicXR on February 15, 2013, 10:02:46 PM

lol dafuq? blaming an innocent person?? lolol i wasnt on my "star acc" for months and my 100k GP was from base boosting u idiot....
 1. No flaming or harassing another player of any sort (including staff).

I used to like you Sas, but you just changed.
Isn't that what I said... Who's the idiot

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-