April 25, 2024, 11:29:31 PMLatest Member: Morganpaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » This game is not like Acclaim bots

This game is not like Acclaim bots

Started by ultimatepro, January 27, 2013, 12:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultimatepro

Why is it not like acclaim bots? What can you guys do to bring back the popularity of the old game, minus the hackers..?
@Cha Cha; Che@ Level 172/199

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Jonathan

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

hur9

ultimatepro

All 3 of your posts were spam. Stop spamming the thread..

To level in old bots you had to play with a full team of about your level.
To level in bout cheetah and you suicide and leech on the level 172 sector with high lvls, and also must have lucky.
@Cha Cha; Che@ Level 172/199

Selene

January 27, 2013, 12:56:41 AM #5 Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 01:29:56 AM by Selene
We wanted it to be different from BOTS!!; new levels, member, maps, tags, etc.

Updates: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?board=59.0

If you don't like the game-play then I suggest you go try BOTS!!.

It's different, but once you get to know how to play and get used to it, you will hopefully have more fun.

Anyway I hope you enjoy it. PM me in-game or via forums if you have any questions.

hur9

ehherrrmm if you dont even like bots then go play expodite

spiderstar

Are you complaining about the actual game or how the players treat it?
Cause the 2 of the posts that you considered spam gave/explained to you that there is a game exactly like the old bots.

However, what I got from your latest post was that you're unhappy that players leech to get their levels.  In that case, I'm sorry but you have to deal with it.  The staff can't enforce a law saying that you can only play with players 1-10 levels of their base level.  (Well ZG could but that would be just dumb)

Rossbach

Quote from: ultimatepro on January 27, 2013, 12:53:55 AM

To level in bout cheetah and you suicide and leech on the level 172 sector with high lvls, and also must have lucky.

Not really, in BOTS!! there was nothing stated that you had to play with a full team around your lv. for example you could solo, or play with people who had a wide lv range between the two (lv 10 --> 100). BOTS!! was basically the same, if a person had lucky, they would ask people to train them while they leeched, or a person may leech of their friend without needing lucky. The only main difference between BOTS!! and BC is that it was more rare on BOTS!! considering coins were only obtained by spending real money or doing surveys.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: Rossbach on January 27, 2013, 06:29:01 AM
Quote from: ultimatepro on January 27, 2013, 12:53:55 AM

Not really, in BOTS!! there was nothing stated that you had to play with a full team around your lv. for example you could solo, or play with people who had a wide lv range between the two (lv 10 --> 100). BOTS!! was basically the same, if a person had lucky, they would ask people to train them while they leeched, or a person may leech of their friend without needing lucky. The only main difference between BOTS!! and BC is that it was more rare on BOTS!! considering coins were only obtained by spending real money or doing surveys.  ::)

Or trading lvl 98 parts for 7 day luckys  ::)
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-