April 19, 2024, 05:53:02 AMLatest Member: megaarkade1
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Q&A - Game development

Q&A - Game development

Started by Allie, January 30, 2013, 10:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

January 30, 2013, 10:30:56 AM Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 10:44:04 AM by Yz
As some of you know, there have been very little updates lately, and in administration, we've been pretty laid-back about anything going on in-game (and I've been playing some wow, of course).
So, we're offering this chance for you guys to understand a little bit more of what's going on at the top-ladder of BoutCheetah: we're going to answer questions - an in-depth answer - with our real voices and upload your answers to our official ZG youtube channel.

Questions that you may ask could include questions about future content (such as the Swarmed Legion vs Winged Army), or about some suggestions you may have, or even a question about our in-game lives or opinions on in-game matters.

All three of us admins (Allie, Kenny and Tricky) will choose three questions each that you, the players of our game, ask us. You may ask one question to each of us, but only one question per person, for we will only choose three each. We'll record most likely next weekend, so you guys have until then to choose what questions to ask us.

We look forward to answering your questions; any questions regarding this Q&A may be asked here, else you can start asking questions for us to answer, in-depth, over chat later.

Remember to specify which admin you're directing your question at.

Xx Itz Ian

when are the next new passives going to be released?
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GsxPanda

When i get ever unbanned from Bots? :P
Banned for 30 days or so.
(special)
Quote from: Cooky on January 20, 2013, 05:43:48 AM
this is bout cheetah this is bout cheetah, welcome to the game i hope to see ya

Quote from: GsxPanda on January 23, 2013, 10:16:10 AM
To be honest i was also trying to report him, but i dont have a printscreen button -.-

Allie

Make sure questions are specified for a single admin. You can ask all three of us a question, but it must be one question per admin at most.

Madprox

January 30, 2013, 11:01:31 AM #4 Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 11:10:34 AM by Madprox
Allie:
Will there ever be new content, like new transpacks, mercs, flags, wings, shields, arm parts, ef's, guns, or even maps.? If so, when may we expect this?

Kenny:
Will there ever be something to boost the trans gauge to full? I've been wondering for soo long now.
Something like the hp pack, if u use that, u get full hp, so when u would use a 'transgauge pack', you would instantly fill up the whole gauge and be able to trans.
The only con vs this would be in pvp for me, but u can maybe disable that for pvp? like hp/rb (assuming they are, idk much about pvp)
Also in sector, ppl would be able to insta-trans off the start, but i don't think that's too big of a deal, if you make the pack expensive enough, nobody will just keep using and using it, or they will lose too much money..
That's just my idea, but i'd really like that feature to be added in the game.

Tricky:
Why u so sexy mayn ;3

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Allie

Cooky

Allie:

Can you give some information about what to expect with the Swarmed Legion vs Winged Army future update?

Xx Itz Ian

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Iridion

allie - what are the main incomes of the game? other than the memberships does the game have another source of incomes? how are the incomes managed? is part of the incomes directed toward developing/hosting the game or similar? if yes, how much? what are your (the company's) plans for the future?

yz - what has it been to you to be part of the staff of bc (and other projects) for such a long time? what are your responsabilities in the staff, and what does the higher staff espect from you? -will expand later

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Mario666

Same question for each of you: What does a normal day of yours consist of? What are your duties as an admin?

GsxPanda

Quote from: GsxPanda on January 30, 2013, 10:39:13 AM
(special)

Allie that was for you.

To be honest i was also trying to report him, but i dont have a printscreen button -.-

Santa

Quote from: GsxPanda on January 30, 2013, 12:56:54 PM
(special)

Allie that was for you.

I highly doubt anyone will answer that lulz.

ilovemoney

Allie: How much does this company make? Per week,month,year
#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

NeoKiller

I really think that their income isn't any of our business.
Instead of wasting your questions you should ask something about ingame stuff which concerns you guys.

GsxPanda

Quote from: Santa on January 30, 2013, 01:09:41 PM
Quote from: GsxPanda on January 30, 2013, 12:56:54 PM
(special)

Allie that was for you.

I highly doubt anyone will answer that lulz.

If u can , please.

I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR IT...

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-