April 25, 2024, 06:31:42 PMLatest Member: NIROME
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Q&A - Game development

Q&A - Game development

Started by Allie, January 30, 2013, 10:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vobck

January 30, 2013, 01:54:22 PM #15 Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 01:57:03 PM by Vobck
I guess this has been asked already but,
What exactly is the source code? And why is it needed?

Rossbach

January 30, 2013, 02:09:13 PM #16 Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 02:45:08 PM by Rossbach
@ Allie

Why did you choose / want to make the private server BoutCheetah?  ::)

@Kenny

If you had the "source code", what would be the first thing you would want to do / start working on? (Would ask Allie but already asked her a question. /Probably something about makeing a "brand new BOTS!! game from scratch" if it was Allie.)  ::)

@ Trixnub

Don't have a fking idea on what to ask you for content, doubt you would know.   ::)

Edit: How do you feel that you are going to hear Allie's and Kenny's voice?  ::)

@Vobk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Source_code

Omnomnom eating toast.

Iridion

January 30, 2013, 02:13:35 PM #17 Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 02:25:53 PM by Iridion
the source code is not a program, it's a code, which is what the game is based on. it's like the skeleton of the game
(if we are talking about the source code of something and not something like "source tool")

also i'm interested in the economic side of the server, it's not like it has been talked deeply like the same old boring "when new update admin qq?"

also ross you dont put past forms after "did" so it's "why did you choose" :>

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Dillh

Allie Pie:
->Why was the old server "The Newoutpost" abandoned?

Santa Clause:
-> What programs do you use for coding ZylonGmaing.inc games?

Tricky PewPew Electro head Aka - Josh:

-> What does your job of Zylon Gaming Misc. Administrator involve in?
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Yz

Quote from: Rossbach on January 30, 2013, 02:09:13 PM
@ Allie

Why did you chose / want to make the private server BoutCheetah?  ::)

@Kenny

If you had the "source code", what would be the first thing you would want to do / start working on? (Would ask Allie but already asked her a question. /Probably something about makeing a "brand new BOTS!! game from scratch" if it was Allie.)  ::)

@ Trixnub

Don't have a fking idea on what to ask you for content, doubt you would know.   ::)

Edit: How do you feel that you are going to hear Allie's and Kenny's voice?  ::)

@Vobk

i know everything lol
DISCORD killyzkill

good10

Quote from: GsxPanda on January 30, 2013, 01:45:48 PM
Quote from: Santa on January 30, 2013, 01:09:41 PM
Quote from: GsxPanda on January 30, 2013, 12:56:54 PM
Quote from: GsxPanda on January 30, 2013, 10:39:13 AM
When i get ever unbanned from Bots? :P
Banned for 30 days or so.
(special)

Allie that was for you.

I highly doubt anyone will answer that lulz.

If u can , please.

I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR IT...

HACKING - perm ban, have a nice day.
nick in game-good10
lvl in game-138

Iridion

Quote from: Yz on January 30, 2013, 02:35:16 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on January 30, 2013, 02:09:13 PM
@ Allie

Why did you chose / want to make the private server BoutCheetah?  ::)

@Kenny

If you had the "source code", what would be the first thing you would want to do / start working on? (Would ask Allie but already asked her a question. /Probably something about makeing a "brand new BOTS!! game from scratch" if it was Allie.)  ::)

@ Trixnub

Don't have a fking idea on what to ask you for content, doubt you would know.   ::)

Edit: How do you feel that you are going to hear Allie's and Kenny's voice?  ::)

@Vobk

i know everything lol

people wrongly think you are a b series admin :(

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

medchiller

Allie- What are your plans for recruiting. As BoutCheetah was made in the age group that we are all in now what happens when we all stop? Will you just stop or will you be making some recruiting plans?

Kenney- Are you still working on the web client or is it a dead project? If you are when shall we expect it?

Tricky- I honestly never learned what your job as an admin was I'm sure you're just as important as any other member of the staff. What do you do? What are your jobs?

KillerPig

@allie
what new updates will base receive in the scourge white knight thing

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

MagicXR

Quote from: Madprox on January 30, 2013, 11:01:31 AM
Allie:
Will there ever be new content, like new transpacks, mercs, flags, wings, shields, arm parts, ef's, guns, or even maps.? If so, when may we expect this?

Kenny:
Will there ever be something to boost the trans gauge to full? I've been wondering for soo long now.
Something like the hp pack, if u use that, u get full hp, so when u would use a 'transgauge pack', you would instantly fill up the whole gauge and be able to trans.

The only con vs this would be in pvp for me, but u can maybe disable that for pvp? like hp/rb (assuming they are, idk much about pvp)
Also in sector, ppl would be able to insta-trans off the start, but i don't think that's too big of a deal, if you make the pack expensive enough, nobody will just keep using and using it, or they will lose too much money..
That's just my idea, but i'd really like that feature to be added in the game.

Tricky:
Why u so sexy mayn ;3
Isnt there already something like this? The pack with a yellow lightning bolt or something like that?

Madprox

Quote from: MagicXR on January 30, 2013, 05:07:05 PM
Allie:
Will there ever be new content, like new transpacks, mercs, flags, wings, shields, arm parts, ef's, guns, or even maps.? If so, when may we expect this?

Kenny:
Will there ever be something to boost the trans gauge to full? I've been wondering for soo long now.
Something like the hp pack, if u use that, u get full hp, so when u would use a 'transgauge pack', you would instantly fill up the whole gauge and be able to trans.

The only con vs this would be in pvp for me, but u can maybe disable that for pvp? like hp/rb (assuming they are, idk much about pvp)
Also in sector, ppl would be able to insta-trans off the start, but i don't think that's too big of a deal, if you make the pack expensive enough, nobody will just keep using and using it, or they will lose too much money..

Tricky:
Why u so sexy mayn ;3
Isnt there already something like this? The pack with a yellow lightning bolt or something like that?

That's dropped in a level, i mean a pack u can buy in the shop, zylonshop, or an event item, which allows you to equip it the same way as an HP/RB pack

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

MagicXR

Quote from: Madprox on January 30, 2013, 05:23:27 PM
Allie:

Kenny:

Tricky:
Why u so sexy mayn ;3

That's dropped in a level, i mean a pack u can buy in the shop, zylonshop, or an event item, which allows you to equip it the same way as an HP/RB pack
OHhh thats a good idea

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: MagicXR on January 30, 2013, 05:29:33 PM
Quote from: Madprox on January 30, 2013, 05:23:27 PM
Allie:

Kenny:

Tricky:
Why u so sexy mayn ;3

OHhh thats a good idea

Ripped from me

Question for santa:
Is there even without the source a chance we can release updates by understanding more of the curret code

Question for Tricky
Do you have any irl contact with Allie/Kenny or is it all virtual
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Pokeh

whats the point of this if ur only answering 3 questions of your choice

y not answer all that are worth answering in a general topic like this or smth