June 01, 2024, 04:07:40 PMLatest Member: Jeaninebiabe
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » My Fellow Forum Members...

My Fellow Forum Members...

Started by JackLewis, February 12, 2013, 09:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackLewis

We must all work together, to get Selene to have a conversation with us. (Because I think Selene is a bit anti-social. No offence.)

Hi Selene, how are you today?

medchiller

She might have never had one with you but she has with others and the a conversation using a topic is impractical. She's not really anti-social just direct and that's a good thing. :)

zomniethe4

There's nothing wrong if she doesn't want to talk to you all...

Zom

Yz

she's not, she's just a GM, so it's important that you guys get her attention :P
DISCORD killyzkill

Selene

Thought it was another "I'm quitting topic".

lara538

Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

DarkShadow89

Thought it was an attempt act of communistic treason to be honest. :3

Guess im weird O_o

BTW, why does everyone always try to be Selenes friend?
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

paranoia

I don't think much of selene as long as she does her job idgaf.
EGK!

Cooky

Selene isnt anti-social.. she just doesnt like opening up to strangers on the internet, which if you ask me sounds like a perfectly normal thing.

Yz

Quote from: Cooky on February 13, 2013, 02:39:42 AM
Selene isnt anti-social.. she just doesnt like opening up to strangers on the internet, which if you ask me sounds like a perfectly normal thing.

wow u know her rly well wat does selene like to eat wat music does she listen to where does she work whats her least favorite color
DISCORD killyzkill

Santa

Quote from: Cooky on February 13, 2013, 03:23:56 AM
She likes the electro mixes you make and also the son fix you by vita chambers and also a song called labrinth and i believe she likes the song diamonds by rihanna. She hates cheese. Her favorite color is pink. She wont say where she works. She lives in Toronto, Canada. She has long hair. She has a dog which is a lab mix if i recall correctly. She hates cold weather. She likes the twilight movies and the most recent good movie she saw was hansel and grettle which hunters and also the movie warm bodies.

omg.  i have the perfect song for this response.

Sensual songs for sex - Erotic Lounge Music.

medchiller

Quote from: Santa on February 13, 2013, 03:27:09 AM
She likes the electro mixes you make and also the son fix you by vita chambers and also a song called labrinth and i believe she likes the song diamonds by rihanna. She hates cheese. Her favorite color is pink. She wont say where she works. She lives in Toronto, Canada. She has long hair. She has a dog which is a lab mix if i recall correctly. She hates cold weather. She likes the twilight movies and the most recent good movie she saw was hansel and grettle which hunters and also the movie warm bodies.

omg.  i have the perfect song for this response.

Sensual songs for sex - Erotic Lounge Music.
xD Of course its perfect, anything to do with sex is perfect for anything with you Kenny. Lol.

Yz

i asked her least fav color and no1 cares 8))))
DISCORD killyzkill

Materger

Whats my favorite color!!!! >: D

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Cooky

materger, i think its blue. But im not sure.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-