June 01, 2024, 10:49:22 AMLatest Member: TrevorESORN
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » question for staff?

question for staff?

Started by paranoia, February 15, 2013, 05:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paranoia

Just out dumb curiousity what do the staff do? Like what are your routines when on BC Working/Banning people out there? What modivates you guys? (Serious question)
EGK!

antisickness

Toast

I go on every few hours to check on the forum, in each and every board (Except for marketplace). If I feel like I need to post, I will. Same thing for moderation.

paranoia

EGK!

Cooky

February 15, 2013, 07:20:55 PM #4 Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 07:24:01 PM by Cooky
I log onto Bout Cheetah when I get home from work at 7:00am and moderate the lobby for a few hours while actively checking the forums for rulebreaker reports or to answer any questions (usually there are no staff online at this time). Then I go to sleep and wake up around 8:00pm and read the logs of the lobby chat from the last 8 hours to make sure no one broke any rules while I was asleep. Then I moderate the lobby from 8:00pm until 9:30pm before I have to go to work. At work I check on the forums about every 30 minutes. On my days off I am pretty much on all day. I want to help out as much I can and do whatever I can to try and improve Bout Cheetah.

zomniethe4

Zom

paranoia

Quote from: Cooky on February 15, 2013, 07:20:55 PM
I log onto Bout Cheetah when I get home from work at 7:00am and moderate the lobby for a few hours while actively checking the forums for rulebreaker reports or to answer any questions (usually there are no staff online at this time). Then I go to sleep and wake up around 8:00pm and read the logs of the lobby chat from the last 8 hours to make sure no one broke any rules while I was asleep. Then I moderate the lobby from 8:00pm until 9:30pm before I have to go to work. At work I check on the forums about every 30 minutes. On my days off I am pretty much on all day. I want to help out as much I can and do whatever I can to try and improve Bout Cheetah.
Seems like you dedicate most of your time on bc.
EGK!

Yz

i get on when i can and do stuff i should be doing
DISCORD killyzkill

paranoia

EGK!

Selene

Watch over the staff, watch the forums, lobby (sometimes), ban rule breakers, help players, make the staff section organized as possible, know about up coming updates and events, check Report a Rule Breaker, help choose the staff, demote/promote staff. Other stuff too. I am pretty much busy everyday.

paranoia

Quote from: Selene on February 15, 2013, 09:25:54 PM
Watch over the staff, watch the forums, lobby (sometimes), ban rule breakers, help players, make the staff section organized as possible, know about up coming updates and events, check Report a Rule Breaker, help choose the staff, demote/promote staff. Other stuff too. I am pretty much busy everyday.

Do you have a day job?
EGK!

Selene

Quote from: paranoia on February 15, 2013, 09:29:42 PM
Quote from: Selene on February 15, 2013, 09:25:54 PM

Do you have a day job?
Yeah.

123bomb123

I try to keep my hours minimal. Although short, my staff duties are efficient and I've banned about 521 rule-breakers. I was Admin - technically founder of BC till I took a break to work in the army (general) - but now I'm a regular staff whom passed down the BC torch to newbies like Kenny. It's quite intricate on my ways to catch rule-breakers, you prob wouldn't understand.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Cooky

i think 123bomb123 is lying because i dont remember him ever mentioning he was in the army

medchiller

February 16, 2013, 05:55:37 AM #14 Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 06:16:12 AM by medchiller
Quote from: Cooky on February 16, 2013, 05:03:34 AM
i think 123bomb123 is lying because i dont remember him ever mentioning he was in the army
That's what makes you think he's lying?  xD Lol

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-