June 26, 2024, 08:55:23 AMLatest Member: CharlesBidly
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Arguement POLL (Superman PRIME vs GOKU with full power of the dragon balls

Arguement POLL (Superman PRIME vs GOKU with full power of the dragon balls

Started by Omega, February 21, 2013, 03:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omega

Lol,I just read a forum with This arguement,It was hilarious.I want to know what you guys think.

Supe's Prime: ( http://superman.wikia.com/wiki/Superman_Prime ) VS Goku With DB: ( http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan_4)

Please,Be Honest!  ::)
Personally i think its my boy supe's

Omega

paranoia

EGK!

Cooky

Omega

Quote from: Cooky on February 21, 2013, 03:58:06 PM
the lack of a poll makes this thread kind of a fail
Thats what happens when your little bruv,Hits a sack of Mike Ike's on your face while your typin shit.

Materger

LOlwat superman would get owned bad, you can't compare superman's crap eye laser to Goku's normal kamehameha.

dat video was so off made Goku's reactions look awful watdidIwatch lol

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: Omega on February 21, 2013, 03:25:05 PM
Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on February 21, 2013, 03:19:40 PM
DEATH BATTLE! - Goku VS Superman
Thats  Regular goku WIthout dragon balls,and regular Supe's Not prime.......
You posted a link to ssj4 ....( http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan_4).
So if Superman beats ssj4 goku and Superman Prime is a lot more powerfull than Superman, basically God => Superman Prime wins.

hawk5005

QuoteImmunity- Superman Prime is imune to magic, kryptonite, lightning, mental manipulation, ect.

Creation - Superman Prime is able to create lifeforms out of nothing.

Resurrection - Superman Prime can resurrect the dead and himself.

Omniscience - Superman Prime has possibly learned everything in his time in the sun.

Omnipotence - Superman prime has near limitless abilties as far as we can see.

Omnipresent - Superman Prime can be any where at any time.

All Kryptonian powers under a Yellow Sun. All of his Kryptonian powers are enhanced.

Godlike Super strength - His strength is limitless, he is capable of lifting his own multi-verse.

Godlike Super speed - His speed is incomprehensible to even the abstract beings.

Godlike Super Senses

Godlike Xray vision - He can see through any solid object, with no exceptions.

Godlike Heat vision - A million times hotter than the center of the sun.

Godlike Super Stamina/Endurance - Capable of surviving the end of the Multiverse.

Godlike Invulnerability - Capable of surviving the end of the Multiverse.

Godlike Super Hearing - Cosmic Awareness.

Immortality - Superman Prime, will live until the end of Reality.
How can you even think that Goku would win.

zomniethe4

Zom

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: zomniethe4 on February 21, 2013, 08:10:15 PM
goku with dragonballs? wtf are you talking about
I thought the same thing.
He probably means goku ssj4 since he posted a link leading to him..

Omega

What i mean is,If you've watched the DBZ series,You would know that GOKu absorbed the dragon balls at the end,Imensely increasing his power.

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: Omega on February 22, 2013, 02:58:54 AM
What i mean is,If you've watched the DBZ series,You would know that GOKu absorbed the dragon balls at the end,Imensely increasing his power.
That's not dbz, it's dbgt (dragon ball gt), and you're right I haven't watched it because it's bad.
I just watched the last episode but there's no mention of how strong he becomes, he absorbs the dragon balls and bang, swtich to another scene ... the end.
So you would have to make a ridiculous amount of assumptions.
Anyway, I don't get why people have to start arguments like these..

zomniethe4

Quote from: Omega on February 22, 2013, 02:58:54 AM
lmao, goku didnt absorb them on purpose. shenron put the dragonballs into him  when they were flying off and goku was sleeping to keep them from being used anymore. they weren't used to turn him into ss4. when goku turned into the great ape and pan helped him remember his past and control the power of the great ape was when he turned into ss4. it showed no more fighting from goku after the dragonballs were put in his body.

learn ur db

Zom

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-