June 26, 2024, 11:17:36 AMLatest Member: dkswnstjr7
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Cookys Cool/Funny World of Warcraft screenshots

Cookys Cool/Funny World of Warcraft screenshots

Started by Cooky, March 04, 2013, 10:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

Cooky

Allie

Allie

Cooky

Cooky

sasuke6548

Purple

Quote from: sasuke6548 on March 04, 2013, 11:42:25 PM
That game look so complicated......

you stand in one place / move to certain places and spam hotkeys.

^**** im special xd

Allie

Complicated? idk.

Quote from: Purple on March 05, 2013, 12:21:37 AM

"you move and hit keys"
wooooooow sounds like every game I've ever, eeeeeeevvvvvvveeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr heard of.

Cooky

I was running along and almost fell off a 1000ft cliff

Purple

Quote from: Allie on March 05, 2013, 12:22:33 AM
Quote from: Purple on March 05, 2013, 12:21:37 AM

"you move and hit keys"
wooooooow sounds like every game I've ever, eeeeeeevvvvvvveeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr heard of.

I've seen video of wow raids where people just stand there or move between key locations and spam hotkeys. You can't say that that's done in every game ever.

^**** im special xd

Allie

You haven't played WoW. I suggest you get to 90, do srs raids out of LFR and survive (with pretty effective dps), and if you do, I'll accept your judgement.
You are wrong and while watching, no one really knows whats going on. Movement is very important in raids, and "spamming" hotkeys is what every "i hate wow" ***got thinks is going on. I use every single button on my list in the average raid. The only thing that can be considered "spamming" is during the down time of just casting shadow bolt.

Thanks for being an ignorant know-it-all who has never played WoW!

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on March 05, 2013, 12:39:13 AM
You haven't played WoW. I suggest you get to 90, do srs raids out of LFR and survive (with pretty effective dps), and if you do, I'll accept your judgement.
You are wrong and while watching, no one really knows whats going on. Movement is very important in raids, and "spamming" hotkeys is what every "i hate wow" ***got thinks is going on. I use every single button on my list in the average raid. The only thing that can be considered "spamming" is during the down time of just casting shadow bolt.

paranoia

March 05, 2013, 01:09:58 AM #13 Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 08:54:08 AM by paranoia
Haven't played wow in a while I payed for one month then stopped playing.
Just kiding.
EGK!

Purple

Quote from: Allie on March 05, 2013, 12:39:13 AM

I could get to 90 with 5 different chars and you'd still say "Your opinion is invalid gtfo"

^**** im special xd

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-