Cooky

who is this guy i never heard of him

Materger

A pvper from back in da dayz who is well known among pvpers

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

AllEyesOnMe

Welcome back.
PS: Saw Usmani  http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=2204.0 - in second pic Allie posted, I remember him and Zelegend from Bots, I think they were brothers.
Anyone know if they still play ?

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: 1387saqr on March 05, 2013, 09:57:53 PM
Nope, not even the great Nitex. Level up and get to 221, so I can beat you fair and square. ^^

You're Starscream, correct?
Intention: A goal; a will to do something.

Yz

Quote from: Ray_Kalm on March 08, 2013, 07:48:42 AM
Nope, not even the great Nitex. Level up and get to 221, so I can beat you fair and square. ^^

nup he's OmegaNeox
DISCORD killyzkill

1387saqr

Quote from: Ray_Kalm on March 08, 2013, 07:48:42 AM

I'm the one letting you use Final, so just unrust and improve back to your old skill so I can have some fun, haha.
New Generation PvP at its finest ;
"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

Stormmaster

If I had known this sooner I would have been playing more. I don't want a repeat of what occurred in the past Nitex. I certainly will do everything in my power to stop you from surpassing me again. By the way, this is an old friend. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't remember me. I was destoryer12312 in bots, my new IGN is Flarefire.

Just mindless rambling
Loving life as much as possible (Very difficult)
Sometimes... I just gotta... Gotta kill.. GOTTA KILL!!
Lelelelelele

Yz

man pvp has just turned into a digimon tournament/mardi gras/brony meetup..
DISCORD killyzkill

Ray_Kalm

Quote from: Stormmaster on March 09, 2013, 01:27:41 AM
If I had known this sooner I would have been playing more. I don't want a repeat of what occurred in the past Nitex. I certainly will do everything in my power to stop you from surpassing me again. By the way, this is an old friend. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't remember me. I was destoryer12312 in bots, my new IGN is Flarefire.

Of course I remember you Destroyer. You're one of the few people are remember without any memory loss.

Quote from: komochi on March 09, 2013, 02:47:50 AM
Lol! Nice Flare! You go my friend~! ( Love that determination <3)

Oh, and Nitex no offense or anything, I know you are rusty but the people in Boutcheetah have evolved so much in PvP that I fear your old skill in your prime could be somewhat ordinary. I am telling you, these people are extremley finesse and they have the skills to back it up, so if you truly want to become the best, you need to defeat everyone including the top 15 to the top 10 then to the top 5, it is a long way to go but if you have the determination for it, then I will see you at the finals. ^.^

OmegaNeox tells me that he is better than both you and Starscream. Is this true? He says he beats you both more often than vice-versa.

Intention: A goal; a will to do something.

Yz

Oh shit, huge pvp fight incoming
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

oh but theres no auto level up now :(

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

1387saqr

"My preference is elegance and the competition is my reference. Money like inheritance, only dwell in excellence, find me in my elements."                                                               IGN- Reaper Of Soul

]

Eat4two

Yes yes, everyone knows saqr/Reaper is the bess pvp evar in history of BC as well as in BOTS!! ::)
Lmfao, less talking and more workshop. Fool.

1387saqr

Quote from: Eat4two on March 09, 2013, 11:05:46 AM
Yes yes, everyone knows saqr/Reaper is the bess pvp evar in history of BC as well as in BOTS!! ::)
Lmfao, less talking and more workshop. Fool.
keep hating br0, thats your occupation and you are very good at it =)

]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-