April 30, 2024, 07:36:38 AMLatest Member: ArturoSog
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » ⒶⒶⒶ ANARCHY ⒶⒶⒶ

ⒶⒶⒶ ANARCHY ⒶⒶⒶ

Started by Thornz, March 13, 2013, 11:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

Quote from: iBrobotback on March 10, 2014, 07:48:06 PM
I did tell... Maybe some1 didnt get the memo. I said, Sympathy wants me. I applied for Sympathy but they were full so i applied for anarchy... Did I have to blatantly say "I am going to leave Anarchy because Im being heavily influenced by Sympathy to join them, and they even went through the hassle to create space for me, thus I am only staying here temporarily?" I mean... certainly saying the first few lines would hint at me joining Sympathy.. Unless you wanted me to submit an essay on switching to Sympathy? C'mon...

Well I certainly wasn't aware that you had applied to sympathy. I'm usually pretty understanding about things like this, but I don't really know the details since I haven't been ingame for almost a month cause of college. But from what my co's told me, they weren't aware either. And I'm kinda guessing we don't want you anyway, if you were kicked for causing drama in sym (just what I heard, so no need to spam your defense on the issue in my guild thread. But I doubt you'll be getting into either of our guilds any time soon)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

iBrobotback

March 12, 2014, 11:25:48 AM #346 Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 11:28:34 AM by iBrobotback
Some people are just ignorant (lack of knowledge) to information. You can even look at their thread and see I wanted to join them and so on...

-Speedy-

Quote from: iBrobotback on March 12, 2014, 11:25:48 AM
Some people are just ignorant (lack of knowledge) to information. You can even look at their thread and see I wanted to join them and so on...
No we are not ignorant your just unloyal and i generally like you as a person but your a terrible guild member to have. You have no respect for anyone and just leave whenever you feel like it and then ask to come back. No is no, you are not aloud in Anarchy.

Stop posting on this thread. We don't need your negativity and useless post. If you would like to speak to me or Thornz you can pm us. No need to reply to this since i don't want you spamming the thread with more stuff. Thanks.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

qolderman

Good luck with beating eternity. They're inactive, so be quick :D
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Thornz

Quote from: qolderman on March 14, 2014, 03:57:49 AM
Good luck with beating eternity. They're inactive, so be quick :D

Hopefully we won't go fully inactive. Still need another 18m. Definitely possible tho, so I've got my hopes up :D

Not pants

Thornz

Not pants

qolderman

^thanks cooky <3

Thornz

Lol, we went up a rank, and we're dead XD

Not pants

matattmon

Eh.... I was away for a few months, and the dead Anarchy just bumped up to rank 6....? How did you do that?
IGN:--   Guild: ANARCHY

qolderman

^thanks cooky <3

-Speedy-

Quote from: qolderman on March 26, 2014, 10:07:05 AM
Quote from: matattmon on March 26, 2014, 03:07:59 AM
Eh.... I was away for a few months, and the dead Anarchy just bumped up to rank 6....? How did you do that?
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=49061.0
We grinded for a while but i kinda got bored of grinding and stuff now so if i go on i just sit in lobby. If anyone wants to join i will accept them.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Thornz

RIP Anarchy, you will always have a place in my heart :3

Not pants

-Speedy-

if anyone wants a guild you can join anarchy i'd probs give u co leader if u join lol.

#1 *Sector Nub*

FalseProphet

Quote from: DreadfulWolf on April 08, 2013, 05:12:32 AM
Thanks for accepting me into the guild, i look forward to accumulating big amounts of guildpoints >:)

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 24, 2014, 11:42:36 PM

lol ;) you know you want it.

Got Co-lead back baby! Let's revive this guild just like before;) <3.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Speedy-

Gl mate ill try to kick some people later today.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-