April 24, 2024, 09:39:32 AMLatest Member: BernieBuh
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Updates - December 23rd, 2013

Updates - December 23rd, 2013

Started by Santa, December 23, 2013, 03:09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

December 23, 2013, 03:09:41 AM Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 03:25:08 AM by Santa
Updates

• The lobby list has been completely redone.

• Players names now turn green when they are in a room.
    • Players names now turn blue when they are in the shop/my info.
    • Players levels now appear to the right of the players name.
    • Admins/GMs/Mods now have a little icon to the left of their name to let players know if a staff member is online.
    • This will allow for more customization of the lobby list in upcoming updates.

• The friends list has been completely redone.

• You can now have a maximum of 500 friends in your list.
    • The other player no longer needs to accept your friend request.
    • Admins/GMs/Mods now have a little icon to the left of their name to let players know if a staff member is online.
    • This will allow for more customization of the friends list in upcoming updates.

• The guild list has been completely redone.

• Players names now turn gray if they are offline.
    • This will allow for more customization of the guild list in upcoming updates.

• Three sector maps have been added.

• [Level 247]Kyura's Requiem
    • [Level 258]Gora's Requiem
    • [Level 266]Ryura's Requiem

• The lobby updates panel has been updated to include all latest updates

If you find any bugs with any updates added, please let us know by opening a bug report on the forum.

Thanks.

jinhongzhu

December 23, 2013, 03:11:07 AM #1 Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 03:25:15 AM by Santa
Great update  :)

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

droid zylon1

December 23, 2013, 03:12:07 AM #2 Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 03:25:23 AM by Santa
change the title to 23rd

And thanks for the update :)

ghostkid17

December 23, 2013, 03:12:28 AM #3 Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 03:25:29 AM by Santa
Awesome! can't wait to get in-game
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

opuiq3

^yw allie

kev453

December 23, 2013, 03:17:52 AM #5 Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 03:26:06 AM by Santa
EDIT: Apologies, I'll post it in the Bug Report section.

hur9

December 23, 2013, 03:18:44 AM #6 Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 03:25:57 AM by Santa
the last lvl 266 was sending me up slowly at the cout 3 2 1 0 dead lol

Selene

December 23, 2013, 03:19:17 AM #7 Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 03:25:49 AM by Santa
Quote from: hur90 on December 23, 2013, 03:18:44 AM
the last lvl 266 was sending me up slowly at the cout 3 2 1 0 dead lol
Allie is fixing it now.

Santa

Quote from: nanak tatum on December 23, 2013, 03:24:14 AM
Wait so if I send a friend request to Allie, she is just automatically accepted into my friends list? Does she have the option to remove me? Or does she have to keep me? Because I don't want random people on my list.

Also, I think that the colors are to bright. They should be darkened.

It works like this:

You add a person to your list.  It sends them a whisper saying you added them, if they are online.  If they want to, they can add you back.

JustRK

Very well done on the scroll update :)   colors will take a day or two to get used to, but it's definitely a step up!

maps are great too of course  ;D

Thornz

This is probably the best update since I joined BC. Although raids are pretty awesome too ^.^

Great job guys!

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Cooky

the colors could be darker (the bright green can be hard to read) but this looks like a terrific update  :D

medchiller

The updates are great. I especially love the Sector update.

247 is amazing and IMO the best of the three, it's challenging but yet  still possible and doesn't take a team of 8 Ross' to complete. Its also fun to just mess around in jumping around while dodging the shots and the whizzing blackmals. The Kyura Boss is cool looking aswell as fun to fight.

258 isn't the best IMO because it feels like it was thrown together in 15 mins ;) A lot of Nima's and Slammers that with a few people can be beaten easily. The boss Gora is once again cool looking and challenging fight with its high range and quick attacks.

266 Is fun but still is challenging. Soloing this map for grind-ability I suspect will be a difficult task as the mobs have high range, are fast attacking, are hard to combo and do lots of damage. Since there is an exp cap on the map you can get the max exp (65k) on hard doing this map. Which brings the very much awaited grinding factor to the game once again.

I feel likes these maps are a great step-up from previous maps and they are almost better than what I expected. These maps are making the grinding part of me build again! Way to go Allie with the maps (if Kenny you were involved with the maps then way to go to you aswell) :)

The Scroll update is good but some things could be improved. The colors, Oh god the colors. They hurt my eyes >-< Just if they were darker it would make it much much better. The icons for staff, you could've looked on google for a crown icon xD But other than those things I think it's wonderfully done. Great job Kenny (if Allie was involved aswell good job to you too)!

Overall a great update and I think the community has been awaiting this and should be please with the results. Keep it up!!! :D

Allie

Cooky

really liked the new levels! I thought the designs were really neat especially 266

found it weird that 247 took twice as long as 266  :o  maybe it was a fluke

also the bosses seemed a little too easy to kill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-