April 28, 2024, 06:55:35 AMLatest Member: ii21
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Updates - December 23rd, 2013

Updates - December 23rd, 2013

Started by Santa, December 23, 2013, 03:09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

Quote from: nanak tatum on December 23, 2013, 10:06:40 PM
The only reason I would want the base update is for the new modes/new things to be added.

so basically

the only reason u want the new mode and new things is to have the new mode and new things?

ok lol

Jeffalo13

if it were me i'd make the in room a dark red but obvious red

cuz dark green/black is very similar
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

xor008

December 25, 2013, 07:00:51 AM #47 Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 06:11:40 AM by JustRK
. What should I do? It's nickname is Ekfrl1234567
Until yesterday, gone into the Cheetah server. But today is different from the password pops up, but it's an event insuring How surprised to find the password, right? Which cost the original owner, the original password was -deleted- Until yesterday
Please, please find my password and send it -deleted-
Please ask for the password, please send an email to

medchiller

December 25, 2013, 07:06:02 AM #48 Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 06:12:18 AM by JustRK
Quote from: xor008 on December 25, 2013, 07:00:51 AM
. What should I do? It's nickname is Ekfrl1234567
Until yesterday, gone into the Cheetah server. But today is different from the password pops up, but it's an event insuring How surprised to find the password, right? Which cost the original owner, the original password was  Until yesterday
Please, please find my password and send it -
Please ask for the password, please send an email to
Unless this directly relates to the topic don't post it here. This is the wrong section as well. Please make your own topic and/or PM your concerns to an administrator. Thanks :)

As for what you're asking only an Admin will be able to help you with this problem so please send Santa a PM and make a new topic. ;)

optopt

YouTube = DanZGAStyle

SRC3 - "If you want my best then do your best"

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Robocop7ant

idk if this is a bug, but when you are in a room you cant see your friends.. and that is anoying ...
<br />

JustRK

Quote from: Robocop7ant on December 26, 2013, 06:01:56 AM
idk if this is a bug, but when you are in a room you cant see your friends.. and that is anoying ...

If you're talking about the lower left tab of the chat box which formerly displayed your friends then its currently not a bug.  :P

Santa will be releasing some sort of customization for that in a later update. You could imagine how much of a hassle it would be
to have over 100 names listed there (x

Robocop7ant

Quote from: JustRK on December 26, 2013, 06:18:14 AM
Quote from: Robocop7ant on December 26, 2013, 06:01:56 AM

If you're talking about the lower left tab of the chat box which formerly displayed your friends then its currently not a bug.  :P

Santa will be releasing some sort of customization for that in a later update. You could imagine how much of a hassle it would be
to have over 100 names listed there (x
yeah, i imagine that it's a chaos xD

but many of my friends doesn't play, so i was just askin xD
and lvl 258 or some sht gora god lvl thing is too easy, lvl 170 did solo when i was afk xD
and i can do it in 2min with 3-4 people in :P

it's nice with exp farm from it, but i don't need that cause i am too lazy to lvl atm
<br />

Iridion

level 258 looks like a harbor of some kind
its the first modded map made with some reason!
i was actually confused by it and didnt realize what the original was until half map

good job for once zg :D

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

optopt

YouTube = DanZGAStyle

SRC3 - "If you want my best then do your best"

sss6679

Most servers can not access due to congestion. Please fix soon.

Rossbach

Quote from: sss6679 on December 30, 2013, 06:39:31 AM
Most servers can not access due to congestion. Please fix soon.

Must have a crappy router 0-o. This game should not be sending so many packets that the router can't handle.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-