April 28, 2024, 11:37:07 AMLatest Member: gginn1541
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Updates - December 23rd, 2013

Updates - December 23rd, 2013

Started by Santa, December 23, 2013, 03:09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

Quote from: Cooky on December 23, 2013, 05:37:00 AM
really liked the new levels! I thought the designs were really neat especially 266

found it weird that 247 took twice as long as 266  :o  maybe it was a fluke

also the bosses seemed a little too easy to kill

*cough*

Quote from: Allie on December 23, 2013, 05:19:31 AM
Quote from: medchiller on December 23, 2013, 05:17:59 AM
it feels like it was thrown together in 15 mins ;)

hey
shut up

^**** im special xd

Allie

266 took an adequate amount of effort thanks
258s the only one that i ran out of time on. 266 being shorter was simply because I found fire to be threatening, powerful, but short. Air is graceful, and wind is long.

That said, after completing 266 Ryura's fight is a bit disappointing. I plan on trying to buff it at some point, all three gods are pretty generic and not tested. I think I can make them do stuffs like rush and upper.

and whats more air than flying blackmals, rly guys

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on December 23, 2013, 05:41:26 AM
I found fire to be threatening, powerful, but short. Air is graceful, and wind is long.

I totally forgot about the gods each representing an element, everything seems even better now  :D

Might be a good idea to say that in the sector text at the start of the game though. Like, 'Kyura, the god of wind, is hidden away on this warship'

Because unless people went on the forum and read the thread about the gods, they wont know.

zanzona

Oh sh*t i hate when thats happened ...
When i click on the server it says "Download the zylonshield"  ._.
I Need to redownload the game... :-\
MrScorpion <3

Cooky

Quote from: zanzona on December 23, 2013, 05:51:04 AM

when it said that to me I just reopened the launcher and it downloaded it for me

zanzona

Quote from: Cooky on December 23, 2013, 05:51:40 AM
Quote from: zanzona on December 23, 2013, 05:51:04 AM

when it said that to me I just reopened the launcher and it downloaded it for me
Idk i didnt try that i deleted the game and now ill download it again
MrScorpion <3

Meteor

At those wondering why 247 and 258 have the same looks as the original maps, the only map I had a ready mod for is 266 so in a few days I'll be done modding the other two. ;)

(click to show/hide)

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Quote from: Meteor on December 23, 2013, 07:21:24 AM
At those wondering why 247 and 258 have the same looks as the original maps, the only map I had a ready mod for is 266 so in a few days I'll be done modding the other two. ;)

sounds great!

oh and on 258 the lava was changed to water, I liked that change! I hope u keep it that way  :D

Thornz

Please add online friends into the drop down dialog box for quick whispering, instead of having to type their name in....

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Experiences

I love this update! The maps are fun to play and good to grind. That you now can have more than 10 friends Is amazing, No more deleting a friend to make space for another for me! :D This is by far one of my most favourite updates. :) I must say tho, the colors are a little bit confusing for the eyes. :P

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Toast

Do FMs have the little icon beside their name too? I can't check atm becauase the server is down.

Cooky

Quote from: Toast on December 23, 2013, 11:06:08 AM
Do FMs have the little icon beside their name too? I can't check atm becauase the server is down.

yes

Toast

Quote from: Cooky on December 23, 2013, 11:07:16 AM
Quote from: Toast on December 23, 2013, 11:06:08 AM

yes

Okay cool, thanks.

mic99

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-