June 03, 2024, 01:15:06 PMLatest Member: ohmypetgroom
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » Cookys St. Patricks Day Event

Cookys St. Patricks Day Event

Started by Cooky, March 14, 2013, 12:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meteor

Msn me when this starts. I'm sick so I won't be going anywhere.
Oh and
Happy St Patrick's day!

(click to show/hide)

Cooky

Cooky

here are the first 3 matches    goodjob everyone  :D

*prizes already sent to winners*

Cookys St Patricks Day Event 1

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

Rossbach

March 18, 2013, 02:16:12 PM #19 Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 02:20:29 PM by Rossbach
1:19 Nsk is D/Q for holding down trans before start, even though he did not technically trans yet.

1:55 Twi did same thing before game started and did not get D/Q.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Cooky

Quote from: Rossbach on March 18, 2013, 02:16:12 PM
1:29 Nsk is D/Q for holding down trans before start, even though he did not technically trans yet.

1:55 Twi did same thing before game started and did not get D/Q.  ::)
yea, im going to be more strict on transing now..  if you even start to trans you are disqualified right away unless you are in a fight

I wanted to see a fight to decide the winner at the end, had Twi won I wouldnt have counted it anyway

NsK

Cooky

Quote from: NsK on March 18, 2013, 06:17:21 PM
Fun event, goodjob cooky.
thanks!  :D   I will update the thread with todays matches soon

Cooky

Cooky

tonight will be the last night of the event I will be doing it so make sure you log on tonight!

Materger

Woot I wan try it out, me and kenny have been pvping on dat map all these days. >: D

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Cooky

tried to do some rounds today, no luck, ill try to do a few more rounds either tonight or tomorrow

im finding it quite difficult to get people to come to your event room when your not a staff and have no orange text  :-\

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-