June 17, 2024, 03:10:33 AMLatest Member: ThomasCance
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Suggestions

Suggestions

Started by hur9, March 24, 2013, 03:18:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hur9

March 24, 2013, 03:18:27 AM Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 03:23:41 AM by hur90
My Suggestions are:

There should be like a history of the last shop sales and if you want a item back from that history you should pay the amout of gigas the shop gaved you to get the item back. That could be usefull if.
Example:
You sell a meto jack or something important to the shop, you go the history of sells and pay the amout the shop gaved you for the item.

The other one is:

This game should join the Ultimate game card (www.ultimategamecard.com) so players like me that dosent have paypal can get membership or ZC on a easy way.
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

ghostkid17

Quote from: hur90 on March 24, 2013, 03:18:27 AM
This game should join the Ultimate game card (www.ultimategamecard.com) so players like me that dosent have paypal can get membership or ZC on a easy way.
I don't think the game is big enough for them to make a profit from working with Ultimate game card.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

medchiller

O's is right. I suggested this before but I got the same answer ;)
I like the other suggestion though ^.^

Allie

we contacted them a couple hours ago, we'll see how it goes.

cybercjt

There should be like a history of the last shop sales and if you want a item back from that history you should pay the amout of gigas the shop gaved you to get the item back. That could be useful if.
this^
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

medchiller

Wow! Hopefully It will work out. I'm positve that more kids would get stuff from BC if it was available Via Ultimate Game Card. I know I would/will.  ;D

war_lord159

Wow i really hope it works and we can finally buy things here without paypal.  :D
IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

hawk5005

That's like the buy-back feature some games have. I guess it could be really useful when someone accidentally sells an item to the shop.

Wait, why is this not in Suggestions?

Toast

Quote from: hawk5005 on March 24, 2013, 08:25:01 AM
That's like the buy-back feature some games have. I guess it could be really useful when someone accidentally sells an item to the shop.

Wait, why is this not in Suggestions?

Idk, why didn't you move it to suggestions? :D

lara538

Quote from: hawk5005 on March 24, 2013, 08:25:01 AM

Borderlands has it :P
It once happened to me of a +7 arm dissapear,i probably sold it to shop when selling some 172 reds xD
But yea it could be useful.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Iridion

Quote from: Allie on March 24, 2013, 04:03:39 AM

we contacted them a couple hours ago, we'll see how it goes.

anything new?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-