June 16, 2024, 02:44:21 PMLatest Member: anjalisingh8
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » question about buying zc

question about buying zc

Started by Iridion, April 01, 2013, 02:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

let's say i don't have a credit card or paypal.

i have this particular credit card, it's called "postepay" and it is linked with paypal (it uses paypal site for payments). basically you get this card in the post office, and you can charge it via the post office and use it for your discounts.

now when i buy stuff from ebay i use the postepay, i get to the same page that you use for buying zc and put my paypal info. there is a "postepay" option tho
if i wanted to buy zc, could i buy it with my card even tho it isnt listed in the page but its linked to paypal?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Quote from: Iridion on April 01, 2013, 02:25:39 PM

if i wanted to buy zc, could i buy it with my card even tho it isnt listed in the page but its linked to paypal?
have u tried it?

Iridion

Quote from: Cooky on April 01, 2013, 02:27:09 PM
Quote from: Iridion on April 01, 2013, 02:25:39 PM

have u tried it?
i asked because card isnt really mine and i need to be sure of everything before i actually do something money-related

thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Quote from: nanak tatum on April 01, 2013, 05:51:10 PM
Well maybe try buying something for like 1 dollar on here first. See if that works.

ummm since when can u buy something for $1 here?  minimum membership:  $5.50   minimum zylon coins:  $10

Infinity

you can try sending 1$ to my paypal  ::)
im a ***got

Iridion

Quote from: Infinity on April 01, 2013, 07:23:33 PM
>: (

hey allie or kenny answer pls

thats how we roll maddie

Purple

Quote from: Iridion on April 02, 2013, 05:23:28 AM
Quote from: Infinity on April 01, 2013, 07:23:33 PM
>: (

hey allie or kenny answer pls

Yes. This should be obvious, but yes, it should work.

If the card connects to paypal, as in it uses paypal to make payments, it will work.

^**** im special xd

Allie

Quote from: Purple on April 02, 2013, 05:26:31 AM
If the card connects to paypal, as in it uses paypal to make payments, it will work.

This is exactly it. Anything you link to paypal defaults to the payment method if there's no paypal balance. Therefore, you're buying through paypal.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-