April 27, 2024, 12:11:47 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » olololololololol

olololololololol

Started by Bombz, April 07, 2013, 07:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bombz

Allie

is this supposed to be impressive? because running up and upper spamming the opponents base as a patch isn't.
you should never post a screeny of a win again, you are now the worst baser in the game in my eyes.
take the harshness, and decrease it from your upper II games left and enjoy losing.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

RorixSmasher

Quote from: Allie on April 07, 2013, 08:02:40 PM
is this supposed to be impressive? because running up and upper spamming the opponents base as a patch isn't.
you should never post a screeny of a win again, you are now the worst baser in the game in my eyes.
take the harshness, and decrease it from your upper II games left and enjoy losing.

#notcalledfor.

Thats just plain mean.
Poor guy just wants to have some fun.... A simple "It's not very significant" would suffice.

Anyways....  to the screenshots it's not bad. Gave me a giggle.
Don't let Allie get to you. Just have fun, I mean... that is why people play games correct? :)
You will hide behind lies, because you fear the truth.

Godz

I GOT 1800 loses and 19 winz  ::)

Cooky

Quote from: RorixSmasher on April 07, 2013, 09:12:59 PM
#notcalledfor.

Thats just plain mean.
Poor guy just wants to have some fun.... A simple "It's not very significant" would suffice.

Yz

Quote from: Cooky on April 07, 2013, 10:02:09 PM
#notcalledfor.

Thats just plain mean.

'

hahaehhae! controversial hat man! the meme of all meme! :^) nice meme friend.
DISCORD killyzkill

markiie

^^^^^ I prefer to called him Willy Wonka haha ..............the film of my childhood  :D

loewe98

He can't play base neither pvp that's why he uses full TA and upper II and u can't either trust him .
Me and Mete joined his room to win 10 off him which was the name off hes room and i killed him and i didn't get the 10 mil ;p .
He left the room immidiatly...

Allie

Quote from: loewe98 on April 08, 2013, 08:22:10 AM
He can't play base neither pvp that's why he uses full TA and upper II and u can't either trust him .
Me and Mete joined his room to win 10 off him which was the name off hes room and i killed him and i didn't get the 10 mil ;p .

ey, I was joking, we dont have to turn this into a hate thread.

cybercjt

Quote from: Allie on April 08, 2013, 09:08:07 AM

I was joking
yearightw/e  lolz
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Bombz

LMAO, that was seriously a joke though right....

#notcalledfor.

Thats just plain mean.

Anyways....  to the screenshots it's not bad. Gave me a giggle.
Don't let Allie get to you. Just have fun, I mean... that is why people play games correct? :)

ok ty   :)

so u got people to team against me...u even had gm meteor olololol

even with upper I i can still pwn u ok gg

any more complaints?   :-*

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: Bombz on April 08, 2013, 11:34:25 AM

upper with full TA is not gg
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

nourr993

thats why everybody hates basing against patch
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on April 08, 2013, 12:07:38 PM
Quote from: Bombz on April 08, 2013, 11:34:25 AM

upper with full TA is not gg
And II skill..
Then they show that they aren't good in base.
Bvb is about the fun, not about winning, but have fun with your friends lmao!
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-